Selfish

Noah pov:

I did not plan on going to Heather's party. I hate parties and I hade Heather but my girlfriend, Emma beggan me to. So I got ready, random black shirt and jeans. I added my newest ring and some chains and were ready. I took my bag and left my room. I had this bag for like 5 years now so since I am 12. I had pins on it, keychains etc. My mom were home. When I got downstairs she saw me

-where are you going young man?- she stood next to the front doors. She had pink mini dress on. Probably she is going to cheat on dad again.

-uhhh, friend's party?- I said while putting on my boots

-You don't even have friends but fine I'll believe you, did you take your pills?-

-I forgot, one day won't do anything, I really need to go now mother- I never called her mom, I never thought of her like that. In my opinion mom and dad are someone who loves you, takes care of you, cares about you, gives you attention etc. But mother and father are someone who is just your parent on paper, they don't really care about you etc. They only care about your grades.

-oh will do and you got B in english, you should go correct this or you will get punishment again-

-I am sorry mother but I cannot correct this, in my school you can only correct grades from C and lower. And now please let me out-

-you are such a disappointment Noahim- yup, my full name is Noahim, but noone uses that, I mean, almost noone. My parents does.

-I am sorry mother-

-you should be sorry and better don't come back-

-I love you too- She just rolled her eyes after I said that. I left the house and went to Heather's. I saw Emma going in so I ranned up to her

-Hey babe-

-oh Noah, uh hi, I didn't know you would come-

-you begged me to-

-yeah- she just chuckled -uh, did you cry?-

-what? No, I was studying so I did not sleep-

-oh- then we came into the house. It was loud. And chaotic. I lost Emma from my eyes after 3 seconds. Well I'll just sit here and read books, as I said I did.

Cody pov:

Today's Heather's party! YAY! She is my good friend since kindergarted. She helped me after Noah beating me and she only knows about me and Gwen... Yeah Gwen.... She is out of town for weekend and noone can contact her. Anyway, I helped Heather and her friends, Justin, Lindsay, Alejandro and Harold with getting everything ready for the party.

-Do you guys think this faggot and his lesbian gf will come?- Heather asked us. Idk why but calling Noah faggot wasn't that funny anymore...

-It would be pretty suprising mi amor- Alejandro said. He is spanish and uses it to flirt with girls. Or used to, now he really just cares about Heather, he likes her and everyone is jealous about it. I am not suprised. They both are pretty hot. Ofc in platonic way, I still love Gwen and only her.

-Stop calling me that you jerk!- Its giving tsundere vibes, Ik

-can we please just continue doing what we are doing? Its almost time when ppl are going to come here- Harold interupted us. I still cannot believe he is in "cool kids" group. But we listened to him. Ppl started to come to party. Heather and Aljenadro already drank so much. So they were drunk and dancing. Then I saw Noah and Emma coming in. Boy, Emma looked so hot. She had black mini dress, with white fishnets stocking. But Noah did not look happy, specially after Devin walked up to Emma and took her somewhere. He then just sat down and started reading. I did not feel good after she left him. Yeah I hate him but ik he loves her so much, its easy to see. Devin and Emma walked together to bedroom, I was sure something is off. I followed them and listened to what they said.

Noah pov:

Heather was already drunk and dancing with Alejandro.

-Whore- I thought and started reading again. I heard scream. Its Beth, she is more nerdy than me, gosh.

-Look what did you do to my dress! You little bitch!- she yelled and Lindsay and started pulling her hair.

-wooo, girls fighitng- I said to myself sarcasticly. I am really satcastic person but I don't really care about that. It is just me. Then I heard glass being broken. This sound always reminds me of my childhood when I accidently broke vase from my great great grandmother. My dad got so angry that he threw a couple of glass bottles at me. I still have the scars. It is pretty normal for me. After everything calmed down this asshole Cody took my book from me.

-give it back you asshole- I stood up

-catch me If you can- he said smiling, gosh! I hate, HATE his smile. He ranned away so I ranned after him, I can't run because my heart is not in good condotion and because of my allergy but he ranned upstairs. So I walked after him. He stood next to a room. You could see this is Heather's room, it has big eyes hurting glittered her name on it.

-Will you now give this to me?-

-Go into this room-

-what?- is he trying to do some kind of prank on me?

-If u will open the door and see what it's in this room I'll give you this book back-

-are you trying to prank me again Anderson?-

-Not this time, you will thank me later-

-uhh alright...?- I just wanted to get my book back. I opened the door and

-Emma...?- Emma, my girlfriend, was kissing other boy, a boy from my class. She had only her underwear on herself. She looked at me shocked when she saw me.

-Noah it's not like that!- typical cheater expleination

-that like what it is? YOU! MY GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME WITH GUY FROM MY CLASS, YOU TWO ALMOST WAS FUCKING!-

-Gosh dude chill- this asshole said, how dared he? My girlfriend cheated on me with and he told me to "chill"

-YOU SHOULD SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO HERE AND NO RIGHTS TO TALK- after I yelled at him he backed up, I looked at Emma- AND YOU ARE JUST A WHORE AND A SLUT. WHEN I SAID YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO FUCK WITH YOU YOU FOUND ANOTHER GUY, HUH?!- I saw ppl coming  here and watch us. I didn't care I was so fucking angry and sad at the same moment. I never felt like that to be honest.

-NOAH ITS NOT LIKE THAT! I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE-

-OH GREAT- I had tears in my eyes and my voice sounded like I could cry in a second -SO FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME? WEEK? TWO? MONTH?-

-two years....- she looked down. I didn't care If she felt ashamed, she should feel like that

-TWO FUCKING YEARS, WHEN YOU SAID ME YOU LOVE ME AND WILL NEVER LEAVE ME? WHEN DID YOU PLAN ON SAYING ME THIS, HUH?-

-Noah I... I knew how your situation was like and I did not want to add more but now you know and I...-

-I am disgusted in you- I cutted her out after that I broke into tears -AFTER WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU?-

-EVERYONE WAS SAYING YOU ARE GAY, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!-

-MAYBE NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND DON'T CHEAT ON ME?-

-OH SO ITS MY FAULT?-

-YES IT IS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE CHEATER! YOU ARE DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE, ANNOYING, SELFISH AND SPOILED WHORE WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF-

-THIS IS LIFE NOAH! NOTHING WILL BE FAIR! I JUST WANT TO REACH MY GOALS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE!-

-YOU ARE SO SELFISH- I was so angry at her, she just used me, and I loved her. Worst part is, when I yelled at her I still did love her.

-AND WHO ISN'T? YOU ARE SELFISH TOO, YOU ONLY WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!-

-BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TOLD ME YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS! SO I DID NOT ASK! I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A WHORE AND I WISH YOU THE WORST- Then she slapped me. I just grabbed my cheek and walked away.

(Gosh I am so sleepy rn and I hate writting on phone, god, anyway love ya <3 If anyone is even reading this...)