Missing

Cody pov:

As I was looking into his eyes, both of us in tears. Both of us wanted to be together but couldn't. I knew it wouldn't work out. But still our bodies were getting closer as I stopped and stepped back.

-but we're still friends?- I asked nervously. He sighed and went quiet as he stepped even closer to me, grabbing my hand. -Noah?...- He looked like he was thinking about something.

-I'm still scared of love Cody... but looking at you crying broke my heart... Emma and I are past which happend some months ago... I guess we... ugh- he groaned annoyed and kissed me. Butterflies in my stomach had butterflies to be honest. I felt sudden wave of warm as my hands got sweaty. I looked at him shocked after he moved away from me. -could try out- He smilied softly. I hugged him happily and kissed him again, and again and again. I was so happy and I saw it on his face too.

-so you and me are together? Right?- I asked

-mhm!- Noah answered and grabbed my hand. Then I took out my phone -can I post this on my socials?!- I asked. He wasn't sure but I did puppy eyes and then he agreed. I took a photo of our hands and posted it on my story on instagram. We then went on a walk, talking about everything, mostly us. After some hours Noah walked me to my house and left. When I walked into my house I heard my older not so great sister arguing with her fiance. I took Oliver to my room and told him about Noah.

Noah pov:

I am still not sure about Cody and I. I do love him but I am not sure If I could be a great boyfriend. As I walked him to his house and went to mine in the way I did smoke, I actually smoked a lot of cigarettes in the way. When I walked into my house I saw my dad, he was in fury.

-Noah Sterecra- here we go again. My mom just went to jail for abuse and now my dad. I just wonder what did I do? Maybe he saw my drawer? Then he took out his phone and showed me a photo of Cody's story. -I am trying my best. I am trying to be better dad but I will not accept gay in my house! Are you kidding me?!- I sighed. I felt anger and I wasn't planning on keeping it in

-and what is wrong with me being gay?!- I yelled. My dad didn't except this.

-It is a sin! And also how do you imagine a surgeon what is gay?!-

-and what If I don't want to be a surgeon! You always wanted me to be one! You and my sick mom! I've never wanted to be anything like a doctor or a lawyer! What If  I've always dreamt of being a writer!-

-you will earn nothing for being an 'writer' son!-

-AND NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOUR DAMN MONEY!- I ran upstairs.

*1 week time skip*

Cody pov:

It's been a week since I saw and contacted Noah. He is not answering his phone, it seems to be off, he is not at school and also not in his house. I wonder If this is my fault, I don't even know If he is my boyfriend or no. I saw Emma walking my way

-Cody where is Noah?!- she yelled

-what? I don't know too... why do you ask me?-

-CAUSE YOU ARE TOGETHER? DUH! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!- She yelled again. I wasn't in mood to talk to her. I wasn't in mood to talk to anyone. Then teacher called my name.

-Cody Anderson, please come to my office- I didn't do anything, why was she calling me? I stood up ignoring Emma and walked to teacher's office, I saw police in there. I was shocked and also scared. I didn't do anything! I promise!

-u...u...uh what is this?- I asked, scared

-Do you know Noah Sterecra?- one of the police asked

-uh... yes I do, he is my boyfriend... I guess- I looked stressed, cause I was