camila

camila rodriguezactress, model @camirodriguez

camila rodriguez
actress, model
@camirodriguez

camila rodriguez is an award winning actress, model and entrepauner. she is known for roles as henley reeves in now you see me ,grace le domas in ready or not ,cassie salazar in  purple hearts( which is set to release later on this month), evie zamora in thirteen , clove in the hunger games, maddie perez in the award winning series euphoria and more recently evie prescott in the new hit series outerbanks
she is also set to be starring in the new fast and furious movie, fastX as isabel neves.
the latina is no stranger in the modelling world having took up victoria secrets offer in 2018, and even wore the fantasy bra in 2020 but called it quits just a couple of months later to pursue her acting. camila has walked in paris fashion week, and has been on the cover of vogue while also representing KKW.
she is also a savage x fenty ambassador as of 2020.
camila is known for being open about her life , usually updating her fans through instagram where she has a following of 57million.

born in the carribean, the latina grew up in willemstad with her mother, younger sister, grandfather and grandmother before moving to america at the age of fourteen to pursue acting after starring in a telanovela that blew up in north america.

rodriguez and hero fieness tifin had been dating for 2 years this month , and were nominated for the best couple of 2020 but called it off earlier this march.

author is typing....
hi lovelies
this story is linked to my jj maybank fic ' naive'
anyways, enjoy !