six

-

-

liked by @sydneysweeney , @bellahadid and 1

liked by @sydneysweeney , @bellahadid and 1.2 mil more

@madelyncline surprised cami even made it to the club ( she's fell over three times )

-
" oh, camila " madelyn sang, stepping up into the booth at social holding two drinks in her hand. camila's head perked up from her hands as she clapped her hands in exitement.
" here you go " madelyn grinned, handing camila the drink who thanked her. camila looked around the club, her eyes locking with rudy's. a smile played on her lips, before she glanced away laughing at something madelyn said.

" bro, who do you keep staring at " questioned chase, face scrunching up as he realised rudy wasn't listening to a single thing he was saying.

" what- oh my god " chase gasped, following rudy's eyeline. " camila ? " he questioned, mouth wide open as if he had just found out something huge.

" hm, what ? " rudy asked, turning his attention back to chase who was gobsmacked to say the least. " you like camila " chase stated, with a smug look on his features.

" i do not like camila " rudy stated just as austin came over. " who likes camila ? " austin asked, sipping on his drink with a straw.

" rudy does " chase spoke matter of factly, causing drew's head to whip around. " rudy like's cami? wait what about elaine " drews eyebrows furrowed, as rudy kissed his teeth glancing around.

" no one cares about elaine, drew. get with the program ! " chase clapped his hands together, rolling his eyes at austin as he spoke. chase couldn't wait to tell maddie.

" i don't like cami. just drop it, okay ? " rudy sighed, looking at his friends who held their hands up in innocence.

" mkay, but you got a little drewl there " drew teased, gesturing to the corner of his chin causing rudy to elbow him.

-

" no need to ask, he's a smooth operator" madelyn and camila sang along to the music on the dancefloor, the latter swinging her hips to the beat.
the two girls held hands, swinging them as they danced there hair flailing around.

" cams, mind if i steal maddie ? " asked chase, tapping the brunette on the shoulder causing her to stop her movements. " course " camila smiled, just as maddie pressed a kiss to her cheek before following her boyfriend.

" austin " sang camila, making her way over to the booth where the boys resided, stumbling slightly in her step.  " woah there, cams " laughed austin, catching the girl as she almost fell over.

" what estupida keeps messaging me ? " the girl sighed dramatically, picking up her phone from the table. she squinted her eyes, unable to see who the message was from nevermind what it said due to the alchohol in her system, and she couldn't see properly in general.

camila exhaled" bigfoot, what does that say ?" she asked, turning her body towards rudy.  the blonde pressed his lips into a line in an attempt not to laugh, as he looked at the phone.  his face dropped.

" nothing, it's just a scam caller " he lied, shaking his head as drew furrowed his eyes in confusion taking the phone from rudy for him and austin to
read.

IMESSAGE

do not answer. cami please

do not answer. i just want to
talk , sweetheart

do not answer. i made a mistake

do not answer. i know you're
reading these

" who's do not answer ? " asked drew, clearly not putting two and two togther. camila's head snapped up, her eyes wide.

" what? give me that " she stated, climbing over rudy to reach drew. rudy turned his head away to be respectful, moving his hands away since camila's bum was practically in his face, not that he was complaining.

" austin " cried drew, tossing the phone to austin who flusteredly caught it. " what am i supposed to do with it? " panicked austin, as camila stood up and stretched across the table.

" austin, give me it " she spoke, reaching forward but the blonde pulled it away. " you told us not to let you speak to him, even when you beg " austin defended, throwing the phone to rudy who caught it with ease.

" what are you guys doing ? " questioned madison, walking over to the booth with mariah.

" mariah, catch ! " yelled rudy, throwing the phone to a distracted mariah who barely caught it. " what on earth ? " madison stated, her face scrunched up as she took the phone from mariah, reading the messages.

" hero needs to get over you " madison sighed, rolling her eyed as she handed the phone to camila.

" thank you, madison " she smiled. "and fuck the rest of you " camila kissed her teeth, before unlocking the phone and reading the messages as the cast waited in anticipation.

" so... what does he want ? " asked austin, the anticipation killing him. camila exhaled, pressing her lips together before she spoke. " to talk "

" you're not going to, right ? " asked rudy. camila was destroyed after her breakup, and they didn't want to see her go through that again.

the brunette shook her head, and flung the phone onto the seats behind her. madison throw her hands in the air and cheered, proud of the girl.

" let's get drunk "