five

A-N - i changed syd's name to cami fyi, and i am still too lazy to edit the storys

@austinnorth posted a story

-

-" i can't see you " cami huffed while drew, rudy and austin argued on the other side of the phone

-
" i can't see you " cami huffed while drew, rudy and austin argued on the other side of the phone. camila had flew back to charleston, but now could not find the three boys anywhere in the airport and had been walking around aimlessly for twenty minutes.

" well, we can see the paparazzi so you must be close " austin deadpanned, while cami whined putting her head in her hands, her elbows propped up on the bit you push on the trolly which held her suitcase.

" don't remind me, i look like a raccoon " cami whined, remembering how prominent her eyebags were before she spotted a familiar mop of blonde hair and squealed.

it took a while for the three boys to notice camila,but took the girl even longer to make her way over as she had a cart with 6 huge suitcases infront of her.

" what the fuck " rudy mumbled, watching as a cart seemed to be getting magically closer to them, but once he spotted the green crocs, he knew.

" camila " he yelled, while the brunette poked her head out revealing her cheesy smile.

" rudy " she squealed, running forward and abandoning her cart as rudy spun her around, the two rocked back and forward for a few minutes, her head resting in the crook of his neck as she stood on her tippy toes.

" hi " she smiled, before turning to drew and doing the same her arms coming around his waist as he ruffled her hair up.

" just me, or have you gotten shorter ? " austin asked, as cami pulled away from drew.
" hey, aussie boy " she teased as he wrapped his arms around her, cami spotting the paparazi out the corner of her eye. " just cut off my circulation, would you? " she choked out, causing the boys to laugh.

" okay can we please go now, the paparazzi are here " cami mumbled, watching as the paps began taking photos of the girl, and asking her a million questions as austin began pushing the cart in the opposite direction, rudy's hand coming to the small of her back to lead her away.

-

" it is four am. why are they here? " cami questioned, as she got into the passenger seat of rudy's car watching as the paparazzi immediately surrounded the SUV.

" because you're the camila rodriguez " austin deadpanned, from the backseat still pouting since cami got shotgun. cami groaned, and pulled her hood over her head as she pulled her knees up to her chest, a pair of obnoxisouly large sunglassses covering her face.

rudy began beeping his horn, since the car was surrounded by paparazzi. drew rolled down the window, and began politley asking people to m0ve but the only response he was getting were questions about hero fiennes tiffin, camila's ex.

camila leaned over rudy, and pressed the button causing the backseat window to roll up and fell back into her seat with a sigh.

-
pooks

mommy social tonight ??
because camis back

cams🤠 party time

disney dude she was not missed

cams🤠 u and ur toe jam
were not missed either dipshit

tammy u were moaning for the
full three days that u had no one
to watch harry potter with

cams 🤠 hahah exposed

duck dealer 🦆 he's sulking now

tammy bummer

alaska boy cams i think
u owe me some sort of
compinsation

cams🤠 IF YOU SMELL LIKE
FISH HE'S GOING TO BITE YOU

jd da dj who austin ?

disney dude wtf is this bully
austin day

tammy yes

cams🤠 leave reginald alone rudy

duck dealer 🦆 i'm sensing
some tension here

tammy sexual tension 😏

alaska boy chase no

disney dude she just put
her phone down and sighed
really loud

mommy i don't think she's
in the mood lmao

cams🤠 i'v already started pre's

duck dealer🦆 she's hogging
the titos 🙄🙄

mommy meet at mine for
ten !!