nine

" god, this pizza is so good " sighed madelyn, looking lovingly at the slice of pizza in her hand, the brunette lying in her lap.

camila laughed lightly, her eyes going back to the fourth movie of the day as the doorbell went off. madelyn and camila shared a look, there eyebrows drawn together in confusion before camila got up off the couch and opened the front door, seeing the boys huddling over something.

" hello?" questioned camila, immeditaely noticing their suspicious behavior. austin and drew's back were turned towards her, chase smiling akwardly as rudy rubbed the back of his neck.

" we made you a cake " grinned chase, as madelyn came up behind camila. " you made me a cake? " camila repeated, pressing her lips together.

" show her" rudy muttured, elbowing drew causing him to slowly turn around and in his hands was a red cake, with white frosting that said ' fuck men' with a poorly drawm middle finger. camila took one look at the cake and burst out laughing.

" oh my god " cackled madelyn, as camila took the cake from the boys walking into the kitchen as they all followed. " you guys are adorable " she laughed, hugging rudy since he was the one closest to her before moving onto drew, austin and chase.

" how long did that take? " asked madelyn, as camila took a photo of the cake with a smile on her face. " ages" groaned austin dramatically, taking a knife from the drawer handing it to camila.

" it's not my fault your dumb ass burnt the first one ! " drew retaliated, pointing at austin who rolled his eyes taking out a few plates. " i love it, thank you my children " spoke camila,causing the group to laugh.

" come on cams, cut it already" chase huffed impatently, wanting a slice of the cake that took them practically all day. camila picked up the knife, and glanced at it, before putting it back down and giving everyone forks.

" oh my god, you actually made a good cake " gasped madelyn in surprise as she took a bite, all their forks digging into the cake. " i'm so proud, i could cry " camila smiled, wiping some imaginery tears from under her eye.

@camilarodriguez posted a story

-
@austinnorth posted a story

-@austinnorth posted a story

-

" bye my lovelies! " spoke camila, getting up from the sofa to hug madelyn bye as her and chase were going back to their apartment.

" see you tommorow, cams " hummed madelyn, her head in the crook of camila's neck before she pulled away. filming didn't begin until 5pm for the rest of the cast, but camila had some scenes early in the morning with her ' dad' who was played by pedro pascal and ' little brother ' elias jansen.

" bye guys " sang chase as he slammed the apartment door shut, causing drew to shake his head muttuering something about him breaking it.

" i'm going to bed " camila told drew, rudy and austin who were lying on the sofa watching a re-run of friends. rudy nodded, holding out his hand for a high five from his lying position as camila high fived him when she walked past.

" imagine having to be on set at 9am. what a L " austin laughed, clearly finding himself hilarious.

" imagine being called topper " camila retaliated, narrowing her eyes before she trudged off to her bedroom.

-

camila groaned as her alarm went off, pickinng up her phone from her bedside table to see it was 8:30. she rubbed her eyes, rolling out of bed as she slipped on her crocs and walked to the kitchen to begin making coffee.

the apartment was silent since the boys were asleep, until there was a knock at the door. camila put down the creamer and made her way to the front door, unlocking it before she opened it to reveal her ex-boyfriend.

" piss off, hero " camila immediately stated, swinging the front door shut without a second thought but the man stopped it stepping inside of her apartment.

" what the fuck ?" the girl whisper yelled, since drew, austin and rudy were still sleeping.

" i just want to talk, please sweetheart " hero pleaded.

" i just want to talk " she mocked his deep, english accent. " fuck off!" she stated as she stood at the opposite side of the marble island.

" go away, hero. what you want to hear it in spanish? cállate maldito idiota " she spoke louder, her frustration growing.

" camila, i just want to talk with you. i made a-" he was cut off by the girl picking up a nearby bread roll and launching it in his direction.

he stopped talking for a moment, stunned as the roll fell infront of him. " you're crazy " he told her, a laugh falling from his lips.

" i'm crazy ? " she questioned, narrowing her eyes. " i didn't practically break into your apartment at half eight in the fucking morning!" she yelled.

" you didn't give me a choice, you keep ignoring me!" he retaliated, his voice loud waking up rudy.

" because you cheated on me? what did you expect? " she argued, rubbing her hands down her face as she groaned just as rudy came into the kitchen. he had clearly just woken up, rubbing his eyes from sleep but his head reared back when he noticed hero.

" hero, what are you doing here? " he asked. the cast had obviously met hero multiple times, and were even close friends since him and camila had been dating before filming even started.

" go away, hero " camila sighed. hero clenched his jaw, glancing to the side before he looked at camila, who stood with her arms crossed over her chest and rudy.

" your fucking him aren't you?" aked hero, causing camila to draw her eyebrows together as her mouth opened. what kind of crack was he on?

" are you drunk or something? " camila questioned. it wouldn't be the first time he came over talking nonsense, drunk of his ass.

" leave, mate " rudy stepped in, his voice stern as he stepped closer to hero. they were now towering over one another, practically having a stare off.

" can you guys not? hero just go home " camila asked, pressing her hand against her eye in frustration just as hero pushed rudy back.

" hero! " yelled camila, also waking up austin and drew who came into the kitchen upon hearing the yells.

rudy practically had steam coming out of his ears, as austin put a hand on his arm to hold him back. " i swear to god hero, leave ! " camila yelled, having have had enough.

hero scoffed, sending rudy one last death glare before he spun on his heel and left.