four

@camirodriguez posted a story

-

italics - the interviewer
normal - cami

" hey, buzzfeed! i'm camila rodriguez" the girl smiled, waving her hand towards the camera.the interviewer smiled at her bubbly personality, looking down at the clipboard infromt of her.

what was it like filming outerbanks compared to other projects ?

" outerbanks is very different to euphoria. they are both about teenagers, but very different dynamics. it has been amazing being able to have those opportunities"

was filming euphoria more difficult than outerbanks

" yeah, very. both are difficult for different reasons. euphoria's alot heavier than outerbanks, but there is more hard to film scenes in outerbanks"

" i was alot like evie growing up, so she was alot easier to play than maddie. i was the shy, awkward kid who never left the house" camila laughed, crossing one leg over the other.

strangest person to slide into your dm's ?

" god, a few football and nba guys, you know thay comedian... matt rife? yeah. him. i was mortified"

how was moving from the carribean to america at such a young age ?

" it was definetly a massive change, i went from living in a three bedroom bungalow in willemstad too a penthouse on melrose. my abuela was my biggest supporter, she came with me here. my abuelito stayed with my mum and sister "

whats something people don't know about you?

" um, so people know that i'm in the aitch music video for the song baby, but people don't know it's actually me singing "  cami spoke, the interviewer's eyes widening since they didn't infact know that.

what is it like living with your cast mates?

" at first it was me, madelyn and madison living together and then the boys living together. but then, chaselyn happened " she cut herself off. "i
called it by the way " she smiled, before continuing what she was saying.

" and madison met mariah- they are adorable, like ugh it's so sweet. anyways, back to the point. so they moved out, and the boys had a spare room so it just kinda happened " she shrugged her shoulders, recalling a particular memory.

" it's always... eventful. one time i woke up to them singing to my cat while holding him up in the air like that one scene from the lion king"

what does the met gala look like for you?

" so the day of the mets, everyone gets almost a schedule. like your aiming to get papped with these people, and speak to these interviewers. for me it's standard like blake lively, kim of course, zendaya and many more " camila explained, counting the names of her finger as she remembered her last year at the mets.

who will be dressing you for this years met gala?

" it wouldn't be a secret if i told you now, would it?" the brunette smiled cheekily, putting her ring clad hands on top of her knees.

okay, okay. guess we will just have to see this may.

" bye, buzzfeed! " camila sang, blowing a kiss to the camera.

-

❤️ by @zendaya , @robertdowneyjunior,  @madelyncline and 6

❤️ by @zendaya , @robertdowneyjunior, @madelyncline and 6.7million others

@tomholland look at the stray i found in la!!
-

@camirodriguez don't listen guys i found him crawling im a dumpster
- @tomholland your so mean to me

@chrishemsworth you kids have fun, don't get too drunk
- @camirodriguez us? drunk? never
- @chrishemsworth mhm 🤣

@madelyncline i feel replaced cams :(
- @tomholland she won't stop talking about you guys
- @drewstarkey awwww cami
- @camirodriguez hush tom stop exposing me

@austinnorth hope she drops her sushi
- @camirodriguez hoes be mad

@zendaya my favorite person ! oh and tom
- @camirodriguez i love you z
- @tomholland stop stealing my girlfriend

@user1 cami ??and tom?? together???
i think i'm having heart palpitations

@user2 omgggggg my favorite duo!!!

view 979,735 other comments

-
@camirodriguez posted a story

-@camirodriguez posted a story

-
@tomholland posted a story

-@tomholland posted a story