two

A/N - i changed syd's name to cami but i'm to lazy to re edit the instagram storys so just be aware

view @drewstarkey ' s story

-

" this is rigged " boomed austin, throwing his head back dramatically as chase threw down the controller before doing a victory dance, having bet austin at mario kart again.

" yo cams, you wanna play ? " chase asked, looking down at the girl who was snuggled up on the sofa with madelyn. " i'm not drunk enough " stated cami, sipping on her drink causing madelyn to giggle.

" why does elaine keep looking at you like that ? " madelyn asked, her voice low as the two girls glanced at rudy and elaine, who were sat in the loveseat inside madelyn and chase's apartment.

elaine and camila never got along. it was blatantly obvious elaine had an issue with camila from the start but the brunette could never figure out what she had done to elaine in the first place.

" oh " camila muttured, casting her eyes down onto the blanket covering her and madelyn's legs as she made eye contact with rudy. elaine had been making little comments all night, eyeing cami whenever she spoke and sticking to rudy's side like glue which was seriously beggining to piss her off.

" does anyone need a drink ? " asked cami, moving the blanket onto madelyn so she could stand, fixing the waistband of her joggers. " me, please " asked jonathan, handing the girl his glass.

" i'll come" volunteered madison, pushing off her spot on the floor and following camila into the kitchen.

camila placed down the glass, opening the freezer to get ice just as madison opened her mouth to talk" okay so. i was talking to elaine earlier and she was saying how she feels like you are trying to take rudy away from her " madison spoke in a hushed whisper, not wanting anyone but cami to hear.

camila immediately started laughing,thinking that madison was joking. " your kidding, right ? " asked cami, the whole thing sounding ridiculous. madison shook her head, causing sydney to pull a face. " yeah, i know. i was like what the hell-" madison began, but was cut off by drew.

" bails, get in here it's your turn! " yelled drew, causing madison to sigh as she replied telling him she was coming. " just try to keep your cool, okay ? " madison spoke, pressing a kiss to cami's cheek before she left the kitchen noticing the girl's temper was running out.

camila began to pour the vodka in her and jonathan's cup, topping it off with diet coke before she made her way back into the livingroom. " thanks, cams " grinned jonathan, taking the cup from camila's fingertips and taking a sip. he immediately cringed, his eyes screwed shut as he pulled the drink away from his lips.

" what ? " questioned camila, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she held her cup in her hand. " jesus, what is this a triple ? " jonathan questioned, wiping his mouth as he handed his drink to chase to try.

" god cams that's attempted murder " chase wheezed, his face scrunched up. " you guys are so dramatic " camila spoke, rolling her eyes.

" no wonder she get's drunk with like two drinks" laughed rudy, causing the girl to playfully narrow her eyes towards him as she sat back down beside madelyn.

-

" how's hero ? " asked elaine, causing camila to stop her conversation with jonathan and turn her head to face elaine. " what ? " cami questioned, knowing that elaine knew her and hero broke up last month. everyone's eyes were now on the two girls, madelyn intensely looking at cami knowing she was a volcano waiting to erupt.

" i don't know, i just thought you would have" she paused, sucking in a breath "went crawling back to him by now " elaine shrugged, causing austin to almost choke on his drink. " elaine! " madison scolded, as rudy looked at elaine with wide eyes.

" what is that supposed to mean ? " beckoned camila, cocking her head to the side as she kissed her teeth. drew began slapping chase on the arm, feeling like he was watching a live catfight.

" i'm only saying what everyone was thinking " elaine replied, sipping on her drink leaning back into rudy's arm. " no one was thinking that, elaine" madelyn shot elaine down.

cami just stared at rudy, waiting for him to say anything. but nothing. silence. the girl scoffed and stood up. " okay, i'm gonna go " camila stated, taking her keys off the counter top as she began to walk to the front door.

" no cams, don't go " jonathan spoke, standing up aswell. " do you want me to come ? " asked madelyn knowing there was no stopping camila from leaving,her hand on cami's arm to hold her back. camila shook her head no, clearly wanting to be alone.

" she's being dramatic " elaine stated, rolling her eyes causing cami to spin on her heel.

" juro por dios que voy a abofetear esa sonrisa limpia de su cara " i swear to god i am going to slap that smile clean off her face. camila began but was cut off by jonathan wrapping his arm around her and pulling her back. " okay " he cried, knowing whenever cami started speaking spanish shit was about go south.

" elaine, just shut up " chase shook his head, annoyed at the girl causing drew's head to shoot up, his jaw wide open. madelyn pressed her lips into a thin line in an attempt not to laugh and covered her mouth with her hand.

-

❤️ by  @bellahadid , @niallhoran and 3

❤️ by @bellahadid , @niallhoran and 3.4 million others
@camirodriguez hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend

-
@madelyncline SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

@madelyncline also ur so hot marry me pls and thanks

@austinnorth the tea is SCALDING

@madisonbailey ur who i wanted to be growing up

@madisonbailey lol someone needs to get his dog back on a leash before i call the fucking animal shelter

@hichasestokes #teamcams

@drewstarkey oop 🤭

@user1 cami is a goddess

@user3 who is this about ??

@user7 ahahah i love madison

@user9 get yourselfs some friends like these

@rudeth real mature

@user99 rudys comment omg

@user6 definetly him and elaine.