Subaru's Bio

Name: Subaru Natsuki

Age: 17

Likes: Making Puns, Emilia, Rem, Ram, Puck, Beatrice, The village children, his brothers Sans and Papyrus, the Underground, etc.

Dislikes: The Witchcult, Genocide, dying, Roswaal, people hurting his friends, megalomaniacs, etc.

Now onto his abilities and equipment.

For starters we have Return By Death: An ability that activates and rewinds time to a specific point upon Subaru's death.

Determination: Determination is one of the seven Soul Traits gained by an individual depending on their experiences, represented by the color red. It is the rarest of the traits, as well as the most powerful; its power can even surpass that of the inverted traits. Being a trait driven solely by willpower, determination is sometimes referred to as the will to live. Determination is also a power that allows Souls to persist death. The most determined being in the underground is able to save. Determination is a trait driven by solely willpower, allowing the wielder essentially infinite power, as long as they are determined. It is also the only trait that technically can be used by monsters, as all beings possess some amount of Determination, but only some have a high enough tolerance to do so.

Determination Weapons: If the user desires so, they can create weapons made of determination magic. Examples of this are a sword and shield made of Determination magic.

The Real Knife: Subaru's primary weapon, ranging in 99 ATK power, which may be enough to kill an opponent with a single hit.

The Locket: An armor item that was found in Asgore's home and was gifted to Subaru by people very dear to him (try guessing who it is I dare you) it is also the defensive counterpart of this item is the real knife.

HATE: Subaru achieves this after encountering Petelgeuse, HATE will affect his soul of determination, making it pitch black. The soul of hate is a rare soul that was seen a few times before. Its presence can cause others to tremble in fear. Only the ones who are strong enough can stand up to such a soul. The soul of hate is known for its brutal crimes and bad influence on the world. This soul slowly consumes its owner/host until HATE itself is in control. Until then only true Love can neutralise the hate within someone that has this trait. You can't be born with that soul. You have to achieve it. This soul gives a lot of power and strength. You will have the ability to do the most brutal crimes with ease, without any regrets. Hate helps you handling hard situations and gives you a manipulative personality. Not everyone can stand up to this soul. It's feared by others and shows no mercy. This soul let you use the abilities of darkness what is a rare ability.

Teleportation: The ability to instantaneously appear at a selected location.

Bone Attack: The ability to summon bones and use them to attack and defend.

Blue Magic: The ability to move objects and souls telekinetically.

Gaster Blasters: The ability to summon Gaster Blasters for offensive and defensive purposes. They can also be used to stand on.

Gaster Blastermination: Subaru summons a wall of Gaster Blasters; however, this will heavily tire him out.

Karmic Retribution (KR): Works with enemies that don't have LV (Level) and increase the original effect on enemies that have it.

But it refused: If the user dies during battle, this ability will repair the shattered soul of the user right away and allow them to return to battle fully restored. To be able to do this the user needs to be over-determined.

Regeneration: With this ability, the DT soul can be regenerated during a battle.

Rhabdophobia Resistance: Fear has a special attack named "Rhabdophobia" which steals the magical attack of the opponent and uses it against them. Determination, however, has the ability to resist getting controlled by Rhabdophobia.

ERASE: Pressing the ERASE button will permanently delete the entire timeline, this means the end of the glitches. Everything will be erased and nothing will remain.

LV: It's a value that is registered into the user's "profile". A way of measuring someone's capacity to hurt. Collecting necessary EXPs will increase the LV of the user once, HP, AT, and DF will increase as each LV increases, the emotions, and feelings of the user will start to disappear, making it even easier to kill someone. LV20 is enough to ERASE the existence of a world.

EXP: EXP/Execution Point is a value that can be collected by killing someone. When the user reaches enough execution points, their LV will increase to a higher value.

RESET: The reset function erases most information stored in a SAVE file, such as the user's LV and EXP; resetting, however, does not erase certain variables such as the file name. Similarly to loading a SAVE, some characters will act differently after a reset.

SAVE and LOAD: The SAVE function automatically loads the last SAVE file of the user when the user's HP reaches 0. Other characters will remember events that occurred before loading.

Decimal HP: The HP of a determination soul will turn into decimals when getting attacked, asymptotically approaching 0.

Alright! And that's Subaru's Bio. Until next time my friends, see ya later!