Another Reset Into Another World

Ok, we all know the story right? How the humans and the monsters had a war and as a result, the humans won and trapped the monsters in the underground with a magic barrier to keep them confined? Well yeah, that's only the beginning of the story. So allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Natsuki Subaru, a human who climbed Mount Ebott and fell in the underground.

Yes, you heard me, I climbed Mount Ebbot, when I was younger due to some...unfortunate accidents. And I fell in the underground. That's where I met a small flower who went by the name, Flowey. He practically gave me a tutorial on how things ran down here. To be honest, I thought he was a cool dude, until he tried to kill me with those little pellets. Lucky for me though, a very nice lady saved my ass from that little weed.

She went by the name Toriel. From there on, she took me in. Educated me, taught me about my soul trait and the many abilities that came with it. She practically took me in as her own child and I looked at her as a mother. Despite her being a monster and me being a human, our bond was that of a mother and and her son. Fast forward a bit and I'm now at the age of 15. Around this time, I learned how to use my soul trait which is determination. I even learned how to use a weapon, my choice being a knife.

Toriel, my mother decided that I could finally explore outside the ruins, so I finally got to go to Snowdin. One of my favorite places, the area was peaceful, the monsters there were so kind, and I even got to meet Sans and Papyrus, my two brothers. Despite being shorter than Papyrus and I, Sans was the oldest, he had a knack for puns. I personally enjoyed them, and I think they rubbed off on me. Papyrus, was the younger brother. He has a dream being a part of the royal guard. After getting to know them, they let me crash at their place.

Some time later, I...I somehow "received" a monster soul. It felt like another presence was in me. I don't know how I got it, but I just know that I did. Sans and Papyrus found out and they decided to actually train me. I learned how to bone attacks, and blue magic. Though the lazy skeleton told me I had to figure out how to use Gaster Blasters myself. It was a struggle but I did it. My Gaster Blaster was white with purple eyes, weird but I didn't question it. I was hoping it was blue like Sans' or even orange or yellow. But I wasn't complaining.

Over the next 2 years, I have gotten better and stronger. And I now wore a black sweater with orange stripes. I of course had my own tracksuit as well. My drip was just immaculate, and by this time, I have already met the other monsters. Including Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Mettaton, Muffet, the Monster kid, and many more. Of course, they did want to kill me until I actually managed to convince them otherwise. Now, I was currently living my best life. Until another human fell down, the news spread fast and I had to promise my mother that I would protect them. Sans has to do the same as well.

The first time I met the human. I was instantly struck with awe. She was a female, and looked around the same age as me, and my god was she beautiful. She also kept her eyes closed but she was still very cute nonetheless. I introduced myself, and she did the same. Apparently, her name was Frisk, and she was new to the underground. Not to mention she was very friendly. It was at that moment that I decided to help and guide her throughout her journey. Of course I couldn't be there all the time but I was there to help regardless. Everything was fine, she managed to meet the king, and the monsters finally got to go to the surface.

Life was pretty good as well, I got to go to school, my mother became a teacher, and I was living my best life. Nothing could ruin it, well...that's what I thought before I somehow woke up in my old room back in the ruins...I was back in the underground. I don't know how, but it was like some kind of..."reset". But I also realized that everything and everyone was reverted back to how they were before Frisk fell down. No one remembered the previous events of what transpired, which also meant that all those bonds, the hardships, the memories of everyone and Frisk, the ones that I had the opportunity to cherish so dearly, was just...erased. Just like that.

My best option was to just play along and act it out, retrace me steps. I got up, ate breakfast with mom, went out to Snowdin and chilled with my brothers. And then the news of a human falling hit and spread like wildfire, like last time. I ended up greeting the human back in Snowdin with Sans. Helped them with Papyrus' puzzles and whatnot. I even treated them to a meal at Grillby's. I thought things would turn out like they previously did...I really did....

BUT I WAS WRONG....!

The human...Frisk...committed Genocide. She went around killing monsters. Which gave her more EXP and lots of LOVE. S...She killed Papyrus...and she killed my mother, Toriel. At that point, I haven't been seeing Sans since, and all the monsters were in the middle of fearing for their lives because Frisk went on a killing spree. They all stayed inside their homes, in fear of the human coming to turn them into nothing more but dust.

Things got even worse when news of Undyne getting killed hit. It was then that the monsters had to evacuate. And Alphys? She didn't...she didn't take Undyne's death too well. And later on, Alphys and Mettaton got killed. I quite literally lost all of my friends, not even Muffet was safe. After seeing everything quite literally fall apart before my very eyes. I went to the one place I knew the human would go to. The King's castle.

I knew for a fact that I would have to get their before she did. Because for starters, she would encounter Sans. And I was not going to lose another person I cherish deeply, I made it Judgement Hall. And there? I saw Sans, he had Papyrus' scarf wrapped around him. But...Frisk was already there, and she was about to kill him. Now normally, Sans wouldn't let that happen. He'd normally just dodge, but...he didn't, well he did but he was too slow, because Frisk still killed him. I saw it with my own eyes.

As Frisk walked off without a care in the world, I quickly ran to Sans and hugged him. I told him, that everything would be ok, I just needed to get him back to Snowdin and try to heal him, but it was too late. He already withered away to dust...nothing left of him but his jacket, and Papyrus's scarf.

I...I felt guilty...I couldn't save Toriel...I couldn't save Sans or Papyrus...I couldn't save anyone...and more importantly...I felt hatred...I felt HATE...not just for Frisk...but mainly for myself...I trained...I gotten stronger...but here I am...not being able to stop a human from killing the monsters...I now just sat there...hugging Sans' jacket and Papyrus's scarf...Frisk probably already killed Asgore by now...and probably got the the other souls. As I sat there...I felt something enter my body...but I also felt another presence as my vision blacked out...

I heard the words...

"I love you."

After that, everything just went black. I don't know what happened...but...I thought I'd die...guess I can't even do that right. Because I...woke up in a random alleyway, and I saw...Frisk...and another girl...she had a green sweater with yellow stripes on.

So...three humans in an unknown location...just my luck. After everything that happened back at home, I didn't have the best opinion of the girl. I just felt disgust. But...my best option is to wait until they wake up. After that...I don't know. But I know that I want answers.

What I do know is that...I'm no longer in the underground anymore. The surface maybe? No. Can't be. The surface never looked THIS medieval. Actually, it never did. It was a more modern society when I was there last time. So...we were somehow...summoned to another world.

I guess my journey was finally beginning...in this new world.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Finally, I got this chapter started. Of course, I plan on getting spider-Baru finished. And I'm also learning on how to draw Rezero characters. So I'm trying to draw an Undertale Baru. But of course I have discord and Instagram so if you guys have any commissions of an Undertale Baru then I would love to see it. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter. And I'll see you all next time.