𝟎𝟎𝟎

═════════════════════════

Once upon a time. . . ˊ

═════════════════════════

        "MA, PA!" Both adults turned to the small voice, only to smile fondly to see their youngest daughter running towards them. They crouched own, chuckling when their child tackled them with soft giggles. She pulled away, beaming widely. "Look at what I'm about to show you!" (F/N) and (M/N) nodded, the smiles on their faces growing bigger. 

As (Y/N) stepped away, green particles and illusions floated at the sides of her body while she hopped backwards with adorable hand gestures. It was like she was playing hopscotch, but with plants dancing along her. Not noticing the gapes she received from her parents, (Y/N) proceeded to raise her hand diagonally, creating a cube that had leaves and stars in it.

She cheered, jumping, green hue glowing at the ends of her (H/C) locks. "I did it!" She turned to her stunned parents and held their hands in excitement. "Did you see that? Did you see that?" 

(F/N) was the first one to break out of his surprise. He laughed and lifted her in the air. "Definitely! I couldn't keep my eyes off of it! That was so beautiful, dear!" Being the child she was who loved seeing her parents happy, (Y/N) mimicked her father's laughter and nodded in gratitude. 

(M/N) embraced her husband and child, a huge smile adorning her gorgeous features. "We're so proud of you, (Y/N)!" 

The fact that they were genuinely blissfully that they got to see (Y/N) enjoy what she was doing instead of rejoicing over the fact that she inherited her quirk... truly showed that her parents loved her for who she truly is. 

She truly is lucky. 

She is blessed to have such wonderful parents. 

Even though she was young, (Y/N) understood all of that. 

Tears of happiness gathered on the corner of her eyes as she listened to their continuous praises. The crystal liquids dropped on the ground, blooming sunflowers on the grass. 

"Thank you, Ma, Pa!" 

 ———————————

        THIS IS... The city doctor thought, surprise filling his gaze as he read the documents he received from the nurses that were responsible for running tests on the child. He looked up from his clipboard and at the confused parents of (Y/N). "I have to say, but it seems like your daughter's quirk is a rare one. If I may ask, just for clarification, what are your quirks again, Niwaki-san?" 

(F/N) blinked and shared wondering glances with his wife, he answered nonetheless, "I can make illusions. My wife can control the growth of plants and trees."