𝟎𝟎𝟖

═════════════════════════

' School already? Geh.'

═════════════════════════

        "9AM...? NOT BAD, I GUESS..." (Y/N) muttered and yawned. She stretched her arms, rubbed her eyes and did some breathing exercises to start her day. Usually, she would take care of the plants in their farm at this time of the day, but since she's at Tokyo, she's at a lost on what to do. She doesn't have a cellphone either, so she doesn't really know what to do in her free time. 

Probably roam Tokyo? She froze, shaking her head vigorously. She doesn't want to get lost again and use her quirk to navigate herself to the point of exhaustion. Like, she really doesn't want to repeat that thing ever again. Never

Her ears perked up when she heard another unfamiliar voice from outside, she hummed in confusion, rare to hear Nighteye conversing with someone. She went outside her room, blinking once she saw Nighteye talking to a blonde who seemed to enthusiastically brighten at his presence. 

The sun is here...? She thought, eyes softening. My savior is in human form. What she meant by that is because when she overworks herself with her quirk, her skin gets dry and sometimes, she gets heart attacks, so she needs to be bathed to the sun. 

Mirai, who was in the midst of listening to his student's stories, noticed his adoptive child and raised a hand. "(Y/N), good morning." His greeting caused Togata Mirio to stop and glance at the direction he was looking at in confusion.  

"Good morning, Sasaki-san," (Y/N) returned the greeting without hesitation and sleepily grinned at the confused-looking blonde. "Good morning to you, too, sun."

"Good morning!" Mirio greeted enthusiastically before bewilderingly trailing off, "...Sun? Me?"

"He is, isn't he?" Mirai nodded, a subtle smile on his face. 

"Yep. Didn't know that you knew a living sun, Sasaki-san." 

"Sir...? Who is she?" Mirio questioned. For the three years he has known his mentor, the man never mentioned about having a daughter. He doesn't even have a wife. 

"I'll introduce you, Mirio." Mirai gestured over (Y/N), who stood beside him. "This is Niwaki (Y/N), U.A. assigned her to me. I am to be her guardian until she graduates," he explained and gestured to his student next. "(Y/N), this is Togata Mirio, he is a third year student at U.A., he is currently interning under me and my pupil as well." 

(Y/N) rubbed her eyes and waved her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Togata-san." 

"It's nice to meet you, too, Niwaki-san!" Mirio optimistically exclaimed and shook hands with her. The girl chuckled and swung their hands together playfully. He observed her for a second and noted, She's... very easy to get along with.