𝟎𝟑𝟏

═════════════════════════

' I don't think I can do this. '

═════════════════════════

"I SEE... SO YOU HAVE DECIDED TO CHOOSE ENDEAVOR FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP...?!" Nighteye almost yelled out. Not only was he surprised by his foster daughter's decision, but the fact that her decision was something he expected was honestly stupefying. He can understand why (Y/N) made that decision. Fire was one of her main weaknesses. Moreover, Endeavor was definitely a person who wouldn't treat her well and would push her beyond her limits.

He understood that he may have said harsh things to her yesterday and he knew that the Gaia user would take it to heart. She may be stubborn and prideful, however, there was never a time where she never listened to him. And, shockingly, never once did (F/N) nor (M/N) berated him for saying those things as well. It is probably along the lines that what he said was because of their thought that it was good for their daughter.

They understood that (Y/N) needed that and treated him the same. Mirai appreciated them. Especially (Y/N) who is always willing to move forward despite of the cruelty that she can receive.

Currently, they are sitting in the dining room, eating dinner. (M/N) and (Y/N) on one side and Mirai and (F/N) on the other. Special mention, they are eating (M/N)'s cooking this time. Mirai had to be honest. Her food does taste a little better than (Y/N)'s. Only a little. A teensy tiny bit.

(Y/N) gobbled on her food and spoke, "Yeah! I asked Izu about it, too. He's the hero who has the most solved cases in the country, and, his judgement, experience, and abilities allow him to take the spot as a top hero, second only to All Might-san. I learned that rankings are equal to the abilities of a hero after all." She gulped down the food that she was eating and continued, "Lastly... is Endeavor-san's quirk." She wiped the crumbs of lettuce on her face and added austerely, "From what I have surmised in my experience in U.A., my quirk has four clear weaknesses. Fire, decay, explosions, and ice. With fire ranking first."

"In my match against Shoto, I recklessly followed up and bombarded him with attacks, only for my illusions to be easily burned down the moment they made contact with his flames. As a result, the barrages of attacks had affected and decreased my stamina greatly, leading for my loss."

(Y/N) pursed her lips and stared at her hands contemplatively.

"I need to build up my resistance to fire using another way. Because in that way, I may be able to build my resistance and strength over my weaknesses, too. have thought of using my Greek spells and chants since they're strong enough to resist fire, but I will end up being out of commission. I will become useless and I despise that."