𝟎𝟏𝟏

═════════════════════════

' You've got to be kidding, right? '

═════════════════════════

        "WHOA... (Y/N)-CHAN, YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" They have never talked before this, but now (Y/N) was glad that Uraraka Ochaco strike the conversation, because she this girl is so precious and sweet to everyone she sees and that she's going to consider this brunette a huge cinnamon roll.

(Y/N) smiled. "Thank you, Uraraka-san. You're very pretty, too." 

Uraraka blushed, not only because she was complimented, but because of the beautiful smile that her classmate had on her face. She bashfully waved her hands in front of her all. "T-That's not true...! But, thank you... hehehe..." She giggled, now feeling good about herself since she was feeling uncomfortable with how skintight her costume is.  

Bro, that's cute. That should be illegal. (Y/N) clutched her chest, at the same time she was also thinking how many sweet people she's meeting nowadays. 

"You look like this... majestic queen that has this regal aura around her, but not the imposing feeling... It feels like you can be approached by anyone, (Y/N)-san," Kirishima vaguely commented from the side.

(Y/N) patted his shoulder, eyes filled with pity. "Sorry, man, I didn't understand a single thing you said there, but if that was a compliment, thank you."   

Kirishima stared at her before saying, "You're so manly!" 

"What the heck does that even mean...?" (Y/N) laughed and looked around. Her eyes fluttered at the sight of light green bunny ears from the front, she tilted her head, confused as to who it was. Ah, it's Midoriya-san. She leaned forward and squinted her eyes. Wait... that ain't bunny ears.

She glanced at All Might's pointy bangs and palmed her face. 

So obvious! 

"Sensei!" Iida's authoritative voice caught the attention of everyone. He was wearing some sort of Gundam suit that reminded (Y/N) of the robotic figurines she would see from convenience stores, so seeing someone wearing that in real life made her marvel in amazement once again.

"This appears to be the same field used in the entrance exam. Will we be once again performing cityscape maneuvers?" 

Ohhh, so they used this place for the entrance exams? (Y/N) suspected the place and winced. So huge. What did they even do here? 

All Might grinned. "Nope! You'll be moving on to step two! Indoor Anti-Personnel Battle Training!" The hero continued to explain, "Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors—"