𝟎𝟎𝟕

═════════════════════════

' I'm very easy to understand. ˊ

═════════════════════════

        SASAKI-SAN TOLD ME TO EXPLORE so that I'll be aware of where to go when school starts, but... without my quirk... (Y/N) looked around the bustling cities of Tokyo. She stood at her spot, motionless and smile dead. I'm just useless. I'm bad with directions

She was also actually admiring the scene before her though. It was very different from her hometown. While her hometown was spacious, full of harvests and smooth rivers, Tokyo was... crowded in a way that it wasn't very bothersome and messy to look at. The billboards immediately caught her eyes as she hasn't seen anything like it. 

She walked around, stopping as she noticed a huge shadow overlooking her. She raised her gaze upwards, gaping at the familiar features of the statue. 

I-Isn't that All Might-san...?! What the hell?!

She screamed in shock, covering her mouth as she realized how loud she was. She was having an existential crisis within herself. Having a statue dedicated to you means that you're... very veryyy famous, right...? He deserves the reprimanding, but even I know that I scolded and roasted the heck out of him! 

Blue lines appeared on the side of her as she dangled in front of the benches that was near the statue. "I guess this is one of the disadvantages of being a countryside girl," she mumbled, taking a seat on the empty bench. 

"You don't really look like it though," A voice suddenly said from the side. The latter flinched and jerked her head, only to relax at the sight of a teen that was probably her age. The ravenette seemed like he accidentally spoke from his thoughts and became flustered. He bowed his head. "Sorry about that." 

"Nope, don't apologize. I like honest people." (Y/N) gave him a thumbs-up. Her casualty and directness surprised the boy. She hummed and turned to the stranger in wonder. "So... if it's alright to ask you a question, how come All Might-san is a statue?" 

How come All Might is a statue? What? Sero Hanta repeated in his mind. This was the first time he had been asked such a very common sense question. Wait... does she not know him? He gawked at her for a solid minute with rounded dark eyes. He was frozen in shock until he saw her tilt her head, patiently waiting for him to answer.  

"That's because... All Might is the number one hero." 

"!!!" Surprise filled the girl's face. "Heroes have rankings?" 

"Yes, they have! Have you been living under a rock?!" 

"Nope, I've been living in the countryside. Didn't you hear me earlier?"