0. Intro

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

—༺❦༻—

Y/n has been there with him since the beginning

The rookie cop who was assigned to be her partner was late on his first day of the job.

Y/n thought she was going to die when she was cornered in front of a locked door. The (h/c) head cowered in fear as she had thought her life was coming to an end.

However, someone suddenly unlocked it from the other side, Y/n stumbled into the strangers arms as they swung open the door from behind her. The door closing just in time before their rotting arms could reached her.

Better late than never right?

The two both witnessed the many horrors that unfolded in Raccoon City that night. Together.

He saved her life and throughout that night she had developed small feelings for him that grew over time.

One may say that was pretty quick but to be fair he saved y/n's life countless times that night and made sure she okay at all times.

Y/n admired how courageous he was. How he constantly put his life on the line just to save her. How he was selfless and brave..and how big his muscl-

Of course it was always platonic. Thats what Leon thought at least.

Unfortunately for Y/n, the moment he laid eyes on her. His eyes were only for her. Ada Wong.

The way she kept popping up and would swoon him instantly each and every time ticked Y/n off.

Y/n could tell Ada had eyes for him as well and was almost glad when they found out Ada was a mercenary and betrayed them, even though Y/n did grow to like her a bit because Ada was in truth, pretty badass.

Leon was heartbroken but shook it off quickly knowing he had to get himself and his partner out safely.

What occurred with Ada was never brought up again after Leon and Y/n escaped raccoon city. Y/n could tell his mind was going in circles after Ada seemed to fall to her death.

Y/n didn't believe it though. She knew Ada was smart and always had a plan.

That was before though and what matters is now.

Right now, Y/n and Leon are on the way to rescue the president's daughter under the orders of the DSO.

What Y/n doesn't know is that they will encounter very strange creatures, new faces, and even a familiar one.

—༺❦༻—