4. Ada

(Hi! Sorry if the writing in the beginning seems a bit rushed it's just theres SO much that happens in this area of the game and would prefer not to go into so much detail! I want to get to the drama already LMAO)
Enjoy!

After a while, the three had escaped the area safely. They met up with Luis yet again and Leon, wasn't having it with him. Fortunately for Luis, more mobs were coming and there wasn't time to argue. They fought the majority but overall they were too much to handle.

Ashely found a way out and they all ran out in a hurry. Leon shoots the chain holding the wooden gate open and it closes abruptly.

"geez cant we get a break..I just want to go home and fucking sleep" Y/n groans and rubbing her temples.
Y/ns head snaps in Ashleys direction when she hears her coughing violently. "Hey you okay?"

"What's happening to me?"

Luis takes a step forward, grabbing her hand in his to examine the blood shes coughed up. "Ashley..is this the first time you've coughed up blood like this?" Ashley nodding in response

Y/n and Leon look at Luis with suspicion, still not trusting the man who's yet to gain their respect.

"You wanna start explaining?" Leon and Y/n say in unison

"..The cough, the blood - it's caused by something called a "plaga". Ok..you saw those "people" right? Well, you have the same thing inside you..The same thing that made them like that. This, what you're experiencing, these symptoms..They're only the beginning.."

"I don't want to become like them.." Ashley exclaims, her voice cracking in fear.

"You are, well, lucky. You see, at this early stage, the parasite - the plaga..It is possible to remove it, with a surgical procedure. And all you need is some know-how. And, oh yeah - the right equipment" Luis finishes and turns around, pulling his shirt open to show the surgical scar across his chest.

"Wait you to?" Y/n questions in shock

"No worries. See, I have a plan. But you're going to have to trust me." He says backing away slowly, Y/n takes a step forward.

"If you dare to make us look like fools and betray us then so help me-"

"Do not worry preciosa, I could never betray such a rostro hermosa" he says with a wink and clasps his hands together "Great! We're partners then!" He says turning around and begins to walk away.

"Hey why are you-"

"No time for any questions! The clock is ticking."

"Why are you helping us?" Leon ask

"Because it makes me feel better. Let's leave it at that. I will contact you later."

-skip-

Unfortunately, Leon and Y/n discover that their way out, the chopper, has been destroyed and due to the harsh weather, it may be a while for another one to come. They eventually find shelter in the Salazar castle which turns out to be no shelter whatsoever.

Just their fucking luck.

"Just our fucking luck!" Y/n whines

"All you've done this whole mission is complain" Leon scoffs "debbie downer"

"Oh please you whine just as much princess" Y/n mumbles crossing her arms

"What was that?" Leon says glaring at his partner

"Oh nothing!" Y/n says as Ashley laughs, hearing her previous comment.

Her laugh turning into another violent cough. "Ashley.." y/n says placing a hand on the girl's back. "Take deep breathes okay?"