3. Baby Eagle

"your a dumbass" Y/n says staring at Leon dumbfounded

"What? I thought it was pretty funny" he says with a small shrug

After traveling deep through the forest, Y/n and Leon arrive at another cabin by the lake. The two hear loud banging and go to investigate, sneaking through they find yet another crazed villager banging at the floor with an axe

"I got this" Y/n says sneaking behind him and slashing his throat and then stabbing him in the head. "This never gets easier. Just more numb."

"I hear ya" Leon says with a sigh and rips the wooden planks off of the trap door which they climb down into.

Through the small ominous basement they find a large moving sack the shape of an adult male.

"Open it" Leon says with a smirk

"Fuck no you open it" Y/n retorts

He shrugs and opens the sack revealing a man with duct tape on his mouth which Leon so kindly rips off.

"That hurts, you know?"

"Seemed like you really wanted to talk"

"How observant señor. Now, say-you got a smoke?"

"You know, those things will kill you."

"thats the least of our concerns leon" Y/n thinks to herself

"Oh, well. Maybe just untie me then?" He says rolling over. His eyes widen "¡Joder! Not this guy."

Leon and Y/n turn around quickly and see an abnormally large pale man.

"H-huh?!" Y/n takes a step back but the man grabs her throat tightly and throws her against the brick wall.

"Y/n!" Leon shouts and shoot at him.

Her vision becomes blurry and she feels liquid dripping down her head. "f-fuck my head.." she says touching the liquid. Blurred deep crimson at her fingertips

"L-leon" Y/n groans out and reaches her hand out to him as she sees Leon being thrown across the room and the last thing she sees is the man approaching him with a syringe.

Her hand becomes limp and her vision becomes black.

"Y/n..Y/N!" A familiar voice yells awaking Y/n from her slumber

"Nnh..fucking hell" she groans from the throbbing pain in her head. Her vision slowly coming back to her she glances up and tries to move her arms. "The fuck?" She looks up and sees her hands chained against the wall.

"Y/n.." a soft and concerned voice says

"Leon..are you okay?" Y/n looks in front of her and sees him standing in the middle of the room, chains connecting his wrist to the man they had previously met before they got knocked out.

"Ive had better days" he says tugging at the chain. 

"Ah the Señorita finally awake? Names Luis Serra" Luis says with a wink

"Y/-"

"Y/n..I know, I heard your buddy calling you for the past couple of minutes, lovely name by the way"

Luis jolts at Leon tugging at the chain harder

"Hey, stop it! You move, I move..and I'm beat up enough as it is" Luis looks up at the chain "I can see your thinking. Bet you've been in spots like this before..My guess..you're here looking for someone? One more guess. Maybe..some missing señorita?"