2. Bingo

Y/n felt a knot in her stomach the moment they sat in their escorts car. She had a bad feeling, lack of sleep maybe? Or maybe just the alcoholism getting to her..?Y/n gritted her teeth knowing deep down it wasn't that. She grew frustrated not knowing what was wrong.

She glanced at leon, feeling her jaw relax, she watched his eyes stare out the window and into the forest that they drove past. His straight blonde hair covering his eye but she could still see his cold blue hues.

She felt worried for him and she had no idea why and that terrified her.

With an audible sigh she turns away and shifts in her seat, now she too stared out of the car window with a mind flooding with thoughts that overwhelmed her more and more by the second.

Leon noticed this and placed a hand on her shoulder, snapping her out of her thoughts she looked at him confused. Leon noticed her visibly worried expression. "You okay?" He whispers to her with a frown of concern.

She gulps and stares into his serious, sharp, blue eyes. It felt like she was in a trance and she had to physically pull herself away from his gaze. She looked at her fists balled into her lap and nodded hesitantly.

Leon sighed knowing this was as much he'd get out of her for now. He nods understandingly and with a soft drag he removes his hand from her shoulder.

She frowned at the warmth of his hand leaving her shoulder. Y/n remained silent the rest of the way, still drowning by her thoughts.

The car came to an abrupt stop

"I think this is it"

"Nature calls eh? Ill be right back" One of the escorts say and gets out of the car

Y/n stares out into the forest and observes the surrounding area. Gloomy, dark, creepy..She shudders. Her knot only growing bigger

"He sure is taking his time. Did he fall in?" The remaining escort says suddenly "Maybe you better go and take a look?" He says looking in the rearview mirror at Leon.

"Are you kidding? Like hell-" Y/n says annoyed by his smug attitude

"Y/n it's fine" he says stoping her and steps out of the car.

"Well then I'm going with you.." She says getting out as well

"I'll watch the car. Wouldn't want to get a parking ticket." The escort says smugly

Y/n grits her teeth and glares at him as she walks away with Leon.

"So much for helping me" Leon says

"What a smug prick.."

Y/n and Leon walk into the foggy forest and in the direction the escort went.

They walk past a dead and bloodied animal

"Dont look" Leon says suddenly covering her eyes

"What why? What is it?"

"Its a dead animal"

"Man..why do bad things happen to the innocent" Y/n frowns and they continue walking and find an eerie and abandoned house.

They walk in and explore the house before entering a room. To their surprise there was someone in the room standing by the door mumbling something.