-2- Fluff

After a long day of hosting, Four plopped down on their bed, exhausted. Four can't seem to get one normal day of hosting without something weird happening.

Four was half asleep when they heard someone walk in. They slightly moved their head to look at who it was. They rolled their eyes slightly when they saw Two walking up to them.

Two looked at Four. "Long day, huh?"

"Mhm" Four replied sleepily, not bothering to look at Two.

Two sat down on the bed beside Four.

"Why are you in here?" Four asked quietly, still not looking at the Brit sitting beside them.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay. I know how tiring it is, hosting, you can never seem to catch a break, huh?" Two replied gently.

Four let out a small giggle. "No, I really can't." They started "But I'm glad you're here." They said very quietly, almost inaudible.

Two glanced at the blue one laying next to them and blinked. "Pardon?" They asked.

Four rolled over to face Two and looked up at them.

"Nothing." Four muttered.

Two stood up. "Alrighty, We'll, I'm going to let you sleep"

Four got a desperate look in their eyes and quickly grabbed Two's arm, pulling them back down onto the bed.

Two's face heated, looking at Four with a confused and startled look on their face.

"Stay." Four muttered quickly, unable to make eye contact with them.

"Okay..." Two calmed down a bit and got comfortable next to Four.

They watched as Four slowly started drifting to sleep.

Though Two wasn't tired at all, they decided on staying until Four woke back up. Four lightly nuzzled Two and started cuddling them, wrapping their arms around Two.

'Definitely not going anywhere now' Two thought to themself as they cuddle Four back, their face lightly red.