-3- more fluff

(I'm actually addicted to writing fluff)

Four started noticing how jealous they get when Two hangs around others. At first they just thought that they were lonely, but they started realizing it was something more than that.

Four looked off into the distance where Two was talking to their contestants about the next challenge, as soon as Two was done talking, all of the contestants ran off in different directions.

Four approached Two from behind and lightly tapped them. Two looked back and saw Four

Two smiled when they saw Four "Hey!"

Seeing Two smile made Four's face heat up. Two seemed to notice this.

"Are you alright, mate?" They asked, obviously concerned about their friend.

Four quickly shook it off and looked back at Two. They smiled "yeah, I'm okay"

Two smiled and questioned Four "Good, I'm glad." They started "Did you need something?"

Four seemed confused for a second "What do you mean?"

"You tapped me" they replied patiently. Two knew that Four was a little braindead

"Oh," Four began "No, I didn't need anything. Ijustwantedtoseeyou" They said quickly.

Two smiled happily when they said this and sat down. They patted the ground beside them, gesturing for Four to sit down beside them.

Four grinned and sat down beside them, sitting a bit closer than Two expected.

"So how's the competition going?" Four asked, eager to just have a conversation with Two.

Two brightened up when they got the opportunity to talk about their show. "Oh!" Two smiled "They're going to make an amusement park attraction and once they've finished I'm going to rate it based on how well they did and how much I like it"

Four gave Two their full attention while they talked, since they knew that their show means the world to them.

"Sounds great!" Four replied. "Tell me all about it after the competition"

Two nodded and looked around at the grass around the pair. Four suddenly put their arm around Two and leaned onto them, getting pretty tired.

Two's face heated a bit as they looked at Four. "Tired already?" They asked gently.

Four didn't reply. They had already fallen asleep.

Two noticed this and sighed, laughing a bit.

'Classic, stupid Four' They giggled to themself as Two gently moved Four to a tree nearby, perching the sleepy Four against it.

Two quickly kissed Four on the cheek before they left and whispered "I love you, Four".

Right as Two left, Four, who had been awake the whole time, opened one eye. Four's face turned a dark red as they covered their mouth with their hand, feeling as if they were about to faint.

A/N: not very proud of this one, and I was wayyy to lazy to edit it