-4- Fluffy!?

A/N: I WROTE THIS BULLSHIT AS A JOKE AND PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING IT?? IM SO EMBARRASSED IM SINKING INTO THE FLOOR.

IM FUCKING SPRINTING

———————————————————————————
Four sat down and pulled out something that looked like a photo album. They sighed and opened it up, smiling. It was a photo album of Two. They knew that it was a bit creepy to have a photo album of somebody, but they couldn't help it.

For a while, Four thought that they hated Two. But eventually, they grew softer for them. Everything about Two was appealing to Four. Their voice, their scent, their personality. Four felt helpless near them. Sometimes they couldn't even form a sentence.

Four heard somebody coming up them and they quickly shut the album. They looked to the side and saw Two themself.

Four froze up

"Hiya Four!" Two said happily "whatcha got there?" They pointed to the album.

"Ah.. it's nothing" Four stammered out. They could barely form a sentence.

"Alrighty then! Mind if I sit here?" They asked, pointing to the spot beside Four.

Four shook their head "I don't mind"

Two plopped down beside Four and gazed at them concerned.

"Are you alright?" Two asked gently "you seem a bit on edge"

"I-I'm fine." Four tried to hold back the butterflies that they felt. Two took their breath away and made it feel like their lungs were about to collapse.

"I'll be right back" Four quickly said as they bolted away, not realising that they left their photo album with Two.

"Okay!" Two yelled back as four ran off. They glanced over at the photo album sitting beside them now. Two hesitated for a second. They knew that it wasn't good to look through other's stuff. But oh, were they curious. They thought that one peek wouldn't hurt.

They picked up the album and opened it.

"Oh...my...days..." their face went red. They could see why Four put it away so quickly once they saw Two.

They quickly put the album down, accidentally leaving it open. Two sat there for a few minutes, their face red and a hand over their mouth.

After a few minutes Four came back. As soon as they saw Two they knew what happened.

"Two..." they glanced at the opened photo album.

"Four.." Two looked them dead in the eyes.

"I-It's not what it looks like." Four stammered "I- I can explain."

Two sighed and stood up, walking over to Four. "You don't need to explain-"they wrapped their hands around Four's wrists. "-It's okay."

Four's face went red at the contact. "I just.." they avoided eye contact. "You're just so... amazing... I love everything about you.." they admitted.

Two's face went a dark red. "Four..." they didn't know what to say.

Two suddenly wrapped their arms around Four.

"Two.. I- I love you." Four stammered. They didn't want to admit it, but they couldn't control themself in the moment.

"I love you too" Two started "you don't need to be embarrassed."

Four held Two closer to them. "But..we're pretty much enemies... how will the others react?"

"We don't need to tell them yet" Two replied softly
——————————————————————————
A/N: too lazy to finish just take this and leave me alone ☹️