Prologue

- Y/n's PoV -

Alexander and I walked out of the school entrance and smiled.

"This is the last day of studying before we have a 3 weeks day off." Alexander said and his face was full of happiness.

"Gonna turning into night owl, aren't you?" I joked as he chuckled at me.

"Who knows." He shrugged.

Just as we were talking, a guy suddenly ran and push us aside. Just then we heard shouting from an old lady.

"Thief! A thief! He stole my bag!" The lady shouted.

My eyes widened and ran after the guy that just ran past us.

"Oi, Y/n! Don't run off like that! Wait for me!" Alexander yelled out my name from behind before quickly following me.

Alexander caught up to me as we tried to capture the thief. The thief was so fast as he ran across the road. As we were about to made to the other road, we heard a loud honk. And the next thing I knew, I got hit by a huge truck along with Alexander before my vision slowly goes black.

- No One's PoV -

Y/n slowly opened his eyes and screamed when he saw Alexander staring at him. I mean who would not be scared when you wake up to see someone is staring at you out of no where.

"Jesus, would you please stop doing that?!" Y/n yelled at him angrily as he just laughed it off.

"You screamed like a girl! You should know that!" Alexander laughed at Y/n as his face began to heat out of embarrassment.

Y/n slap Alexander across the face as he stopped laughing.

"Sorry." Alexander apologize with a natural straight face but Y/n could tell he is laughing in his mind.

"Forget that, but where are we exactly?" Y/n said as he began to look at his surroundings which is nothing but an endless black void.

"I don't know where we are either. Hey, the last thing I remember was I or we got hit by a truck. Cool right?"  Alexander replied with childish tone.

Y/n's mouth were wide open as he stare at Alexander like he was insane.

"Cool? What do you mean cool?! We literally died and now we don't even know where we are!" Y/n yelled at him to the point his hair blew back a little.

And just with that, a bright light suddenly appeared which making them using their hands to shield their face from the brightness.

After a while the light died down as they slowly removed their hands and opened their eyes.

Y/n's eyes widened in shock mixed with surprise. In front of them was a beauty goddess smiling at them. Y/n turned his head to look at his best friend which has the same reaction as him.

"Greeting, young souls... I am what your human called God." The god greeted them as they were unable to speak at all. Both Y/n and Alexander are still in shock about what happening.

"Aren't we dead?" Alexander confusingly said.

Y/n lightly hits his head as Alexander whined.

"We are, you idiot." Y/n said before looking back at the god.

"Why are we here?" He continued.

The god smiled at him as like she is satisfied with his question.

"Good question. This is your second chance where I let you to choose to live in the other world..." The god paused as she looks at Alexander.

He slightly shivered before smiling at her nervously.

"... Along with your best friend." The god finish.

Alexander's eyes filled with amaze and stars as he grinned widely.

"THEN TAKE US TO HONKAI IMPACT!" Alexander said loudly without any second thought.

"WAI-" Y/n didn't even has time to finish his sentence when a portal appeared under them as both of them fell into it.

The god smile for the last time and turned around.

"I wish you nothing but the best, Seele and Bronya..."