Horrible Way to Start New Life

- No One's PoV -

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Both Y/n and Alexander screaming loudly as they got flew out of the portal.

Y/n's face planted on the dirty ground. He groaned when he felt a weight on his back.

"Get... off me...!" Y/n muttered as he roughly got up which making Alexander falls on the ground instead.

Y/n wiped the dirt off himself but then paused. He looks at his hands which totally different. His gaze quickly turns to his best friend. Instead of Alexander it was some kind of Seele other version from Honkai Star Rail.

He looks at his surrounding again to make sure if he's in Honkai Impact 3rd or Honkai Star Rail

He looks at his surrounding again to make sure if he's in Honkai Impact 3rd or Honkai Star Rail. Then it finally clicked after a moment of clarifying.

"This is Nagazora City...?" He said quietly and quickly covered his mouth. His voice sounds really different. Instead of deep voice, it replace with a familiar hot high pitch voice.

'Did I just turned into a girl?' He thought to himself and quickly turned around. He looks at unconscious HSR Seele and slowly approached her. He bent down on his knees and lightly shook her body to wake her up.

"Uhm... Hey, wake up." Y/n tried his best to wake her up.

Then it finally worked when Y/n heard HSR Seele groans.

- Alexander's (HSR Seele) PoV -

I felt a slight pain through my head as I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes and...

HSR BRONYA?! But how did she gets here? I thought I was in Honkai Impact?

"Hey, Seele. Are you okay?" She asked me with a concern face.

Without any thought my body began to moves on it's own and jumped on her as we fell on the ground.

"H-hey!" HSR Bronya exclaimed in surprise.

She tried to pry me off but I somehow can't let go and tight my grip around her. Wait... Something isn't right. Did she said my name Seele? My thought were interrupted when i felt a slight pain across my cheek. HSR Bronya just slapped me.