Forgotten and Replacement (Part 1)

- No One's PoV -

2 days have passed since Brania disappeared. None of them were able to find a clue about where she went and what happened to her.

They searched and searched but it was hopeless. They can't do anything with her disappearance.

In the dorm, Seelena sat on the couch while hugging her knees.

"Just where the heck you went, idiot..." Seelena whispered to herself, feeling frustrated about what happened.

"Seelena?"

She heard a familiar voice and look up to see Mei.

"Oh, hey, Mei. Didn't notice you were there." Seelena said.

Mei approached her and sat down beside her.

"You look so down... Is it still about Brania?" Mei asked her.

Seelena doesn't know how to reply and keep herself silent. Mei feels bad for her and also misses Brania too since both of them known each other for a long time now.

"Is it not obvious? She went out and never came back..." Seelena embraced her own body, not wanting to make eye contact with Mei.

"I'm sorry... We tried to find her as well but there's no clue where she went. But don't worry, we will try our best to find her again!" Mei tried to comfort Seelena but it seems she is not in the mood to talk. ouch.

As Mei didn't want to trouble her any further, she sighed and got up as she walked away silently.

- Time skip -

Two more days had passed since Brania disappeared. The search was still going on but there was still no sign of her.

Seelena was starting to lose hope when she suddenly heard a knocking on the door. She immediately perked up and went to answer it. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see someone she wasn't expecting at all.

Seelena was in total shock. She couldn't believe her eyes. Brania was standing right in front of her, looking exactly the same as before she disappeared.

She quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly, refusing to let go.

"I thought you hated physical contact?" Brania said and gave her a small smile, but Seelena felt like there was something off about her.

Seelena pulled away from her best friend and looked at her with concern. "Y/n... What happened to you? Where the fuck have you been? We've been looking for you for days."

Brania seemed hesitant to answer Seelena's questions. She looked away, avoiding eye contact, and remained silent for a while. Finally, she managed to find her voice and spoke up in a hoarse whisper.

"Sorry, Alexander. I don't think I can tell you about where I was and what I've been through right now." Brania's voice was low and tremulous.

Seelena started to get worried. She could feel that her best friend was hiding something from her. She wanted to press her further and find out the truth, but she also didn't want to push Brania too hard since she was still shaken up from the whole ordeal.

Seelena took a deep breath to try to control her emotions and spoke up again in a softer tone.

"It's okay, Y/n. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But please, don't keep me in the dark. Tell me what happened to you." She said in a serious tone.

"Since when did you start to care about me?" Brania chuckled and gave her a warm smile, how unusual.

"I always did, idiot! C'mon let's get inside everyone is worried and missed you." Seelena said before dragging Brania with her.

Brania followed Seelena into the dorm in the living room.

- With Himeko -

"Ugh... The reports... I'll only be finished by midnight today at this rate. I guess I'm working on these for the next 10 hours, huh?" She leaned back at her seat.

She looked over at her mug of now cold coffee.

"...Maybe I'll get a coffee now... I think I'm due for one, and I'm sure I can spare the five seconds to get it."

Himeko sat back down to her work, and proceeded to drag herself out of her room to get her next mug of invigorating caffeine.

When Himeko saw Brania, she almost dropped her mug of coffee. She had been gone for a few days without a word, but she's back, as if nothing happened.

This was definitely an unexpected surprise. Himeko quickly made her to Brania.

"Oh god, Brania! Where have you been?" Himeko asked her worriedly.

Brania looked down at her hand, as if she was hesitant to answer the same question that Seelena asked her.

"It's nothing. There's nothing to worried about, just, forget it." Brania said, a bit too blandly.

Seelena raised one of her eyebrow. Himeko is also confused as well about her sudden change of behaviour.

'Seriously... What the hell has gotten to him- er... Her.' Seelena thought to herself while her gaze is still on her best friend.