Kidnapped?! (short chap.)

- Brania's (Y/n) PoV -

I can't believe it... I just bumped into Rita! What am I gonna do?! I'm panicking too much! I have to act dumb, I can't let her be suspicious of me...

"Uh... Hello? How did you know my name...?" I curiously asked her.

Rita smiled at me which was a bit creepy to me.

"Well, let's just say you're quite famous and you've caught my interest, Miss Brania," Rita said.

I've caught her interest. And what does she mean that I'm quite famous? What's happening...

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Rita Rossweisse, nice to meet you Miss Brania." Rita introduced herself and held out her hand for a handshake.

I began to sweat since I was a bit scared of her. I just stood there awkwardly as the awkward atmosphere kept going.

Rita tilted her head in confusion before retracting her hand back with a small smile.

"Miss Brania, do you mind coming along with me? I would like to talk with you..." Rita said.

This is not good... Should I follow her? But I will get in trouble and everyone might be worried if I go out for too long...

Darn it, this is so troublesome! I can't just follow her. I have to go back as fast as possible!

"I'm sorry uh Rita but I want to politely reject going with you. I need to head back or else my friends will get worried about me." I waved at her and hurriedly walked away.

However, I still feel the stare from behind which gives me chill... This is too much, I just wanna run.

I decided to take a short cut which is at the alleyway since it's way faster.

When there's no sight of Rita, I breathe out in relief. That was scary as hell.

"We haven't finished talking yet, Miss Brania"

A familiar voice was heard behind me. My eyes opened wide in shock as my body froze. It's too close. The voice is too close. I'm doomed.

"Sorry and sleep tight..."

- Seelena's (Alexander PoV) -

"We won't be able to make pizza if there's no cheese!" Kiana yelled out loud.

"Oh, would you please shut up?! Brania is going out to buy cheese right now! You're so noisy as hell." I glared at her.

I'm not going to lie, this tuna annoyed me so much.

Kiana grunted and looked away. We've been waiting for about 10 minutes and yet Y/n- I mean, Brania hasn't come back.

How long does it take just to buy cheese?

"She hasn't been coming back yet. Why did she go out for so long?" Theresa said worriedly.

Something is not right... Why do I feel like... Brania is in danger? Nah, I'm probably just overthinking. She can protect herself anyway.

Fu Hua walks past us in a hurry which is noticed by Theresa and me.

"Where are you going, Fu Hua? You're in a rush." Theresa said.

"Just something... It's nothing important." After Fu Hua said that, she walked away.

Before Theresa could ask her further questions, Fu Hua already slammed the door shut.

"Just what did Brania buy anyway? Didn't Auntie Teri tell her to only buy cheese, though?" Kiana said impatiently.

Mei arrived in the living room after staying in the kitchen for too long.

"Has Brania returned yet?" Mei questioned.

"Nope, not yet. I'm starting to get worried. " Theresa said.

Maybe there's a lack of cheese and hard to find. No, that can't be. You can find them at other stores... But how come she goes out and hasn't returned yet? I'm starting to get concerned...

Hours passed and, everyone was busy talking about Brania as I just sat on the couch anxiously, waiting for her to come back.

Bronya eventually came out of her room with Seele and was curious about what was happening.

Theresa explained everything about Brania hadn't return. Both of them look worried and concerned.

Don't tell me that stupid blonde guy involved with this... I swear I'm gonna murder him.
---

Next Chapter: Forgotten and Replacement