We are not Couple!

- No One's PoV -

"THAT WAS SO AMAZING!" HSR Seele yelled out loud and jumped in excitement.

HSR Bronya just let out a small smile and looks at her sniper.

"How did we do that?" HSR Bronya questioned.

HSR Seele just shrugged and walks to random road. HSR Bronya didn't say anything a followed her. HSR Bronya looks at the sky and notice that it has become darker and darker.

"We have to find somewhere to stay for a bit..." HSR Bronya told her. HSR Seele nodded and went to an abandoned building.

"Uh, are you sure this is a good place?" HSR Bronya said worriedly.

"Trust me! It's safe!" HSR Seele replied with a grin and gave her a thumb up.

There were so many rubbles and destroyed stuffs. They went to the third floor and found a good spot to take a rest.

HSR Seele was the first one to sit on the ground and hugged her knees.

"Are you cold?" HSR Bronya worriedly asked her.

"What if I am? Hmph." HSR Seele hummed and looks away.

Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance and bit her bottom lip.

"You little... Hey, look here. I'm trying to be nice. Do you want me to teach you some manners?!" HSR Bronya angrily scolds her.

HSR Seele groaned and stood up.

"Oh, yeah? What you gonna do?" HSR Seele spit back.

HSR Bronya didn't hesitate and slapped her across the face

HSR Bronya didn't hesitate and slapped her across the face. HSR Bronya's eyes widened for a bit before retracted her hand. HSR Seele didn't say anything and looks at her. She whimpered and pouted.

"H-hey, I didn't mean to! D-don't be sad!" HSR Bronya said nervously.

- Y/n's (HSR Bronya) PoV -

"... Why are we acting like this?" I silently questioned myself but Alexander quickly heard it.

"You're right... We acting completely different from ourselves... It's like we are literally Seele and Bronya." Alexander explained as I nodded.

Alexander sat down on the cold floor as I was worried that he... Ahem she might catch a cold.

"Except that slap was still the same." Alexander joked as she chuckled to herself. I deadpanned at her and muttered someone unknown stuffs.

"Blah, blah, blah... Right... Stop with the jokes already. We need to light up a fire." I said.

"I will find the logs." Alexander said.

"I'll go too." I said.

"Nope. You're not going. Just stay here." Alexander told me.