1.13 Wedding bells, tears of gold

Udaipur
Singhania house

Kaira kicked Vatsal's leg under the table and motioned her head towards Krish, who was busy on his phone.

Vatsal let out a yelp, and nudged Aaira who was busy munching on her cornflakes oblivious to the happenings around her.

Kaira faked a yawn and stretched her arms, "It's such a nice day out, we should go for a family picnic, don't you think Krish?"

"Huh? Yeah" Krish mumbled back distracted.

"It'll be fun, we haven't spend time as a family for so long,we can even teach Aaira to ride her bike." Kaira sneakily rose from her chair, her arms aimed at snatching the phone in Krish's hands.

"Exactly, even I need a break from college." Vatsal quipped in.

"Acha ji, you haven't seen the doors of your college for the last 2 weeks, and laad sahab wants break it seems." Choti Dadi retorted back, just in time for Kaira to snatch the phone from Krish's hands and run away.

"Kaira!!! Give it back!!" Krish yelled out.

"Sorry Krish, but it's time we take matters into our own hands" Kaira snickered throwing the phone to Nanu's hands.

"Nanu!! Aap bhi !!" Krish exasperatedly said.

"Kya kare beta, you seem to be falling short in these matters." Naitik laughed, throwing the phone at Vatsal, while Krish ran in between like a headless chicken.

Vatsal threw the phone in a blind direction only for it to land in Akshara's hands.

"Akshi, tum samajdhar ho, give me my phone back please."

Akshara broke out into a grin, and shook the phone in her hands, feeling lighter than she ever has in years, "Sorry Bhai" and accidentally glanced at the text on the phone.

"Bhabhi is coming to India !!" Akshara yelled out happily.

"Chalo ! Shukar hai" Choti Dadi shook her head fondly, "Varna, I thought we'll have to go to US only to meet her parents."

"Huh? You guys know about Naina?" Krish asked.

"Please Bhai, you were about as subtle as a gun, you were humming and blushing your way throughout the house for weeks." Vatsal teased.

Akshara continued happily, "Her family is coming to meet us regarding their Shaadi. Krish Bhaiya ki shaadi!!"

"Yayyy!" Aaira cheered, "Krish Maamu's wedding, we can have a chocolate fountain."

"Of course princess, we have a chocolate fountain, pani puri stall, live dosa counter, we'll dance the whole week away celebrating Bhai's bachelorhood coming to an end." Vatsal laughed out.

"Chup kar badmash" Bhabi Maa twisted Vatsal's ears "I'm glad Naina took the initiative, varna Krish would have us attend his wedding from heaven."

The entire family laughed out, while Krish sheepishly blushed.

"I'll go get the sweets" Kaira rushed to the kitchen to gather sweets, Krish's wedding was something the whole family had been praying ages for.

It seemed happiness was again gracing the doorsteps of her house, Kaira quickly whispered a prayer to Kanha ji.

"We need to renovate the house, our in laws are coming"
"We'll have to inform our relatives back in our village" The elders started discussing.

"Destination wedding" Kaira and Akshara yelled out happily.
"Pretty dresses" Aaira twirled happily.

Krish watched fondly as his entire family danced and made plans for his wedding around him.

He knew his family would love Naina just as much as they loved him.