🦢🌷 one way ticket ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🦢🌷 ❛ you are my ride or die ❜ ✩.・*:。
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

・*:。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ I'll be with you, through thick and thin. ❜

MAHI GUPTA, a name familiar to many, unfamiliar to some.

she was the epitome of the girl every indian parent desired.

she was nice, kind, studious, shy, graceful and unafraid to stand for what she believed is right.

soon enough, she made a hasty decision of returning to Thailand where her parents hand out two options - one, being homeschooled, two, being enrolled into a prestigious high school.

with mahi's firm decision to socialise, her parents were unable to say no and ended up giving into her desires.

however, unknown to them, Mahi's not-so-normal life was going to take a huge turn, upon setting foot in this luxury school.

being introduced to various personalities, namely three, a common girl with a scholarship, a bubbly girl with an obsession for chocolates and of course! the mysterious president with a past to tell, but what they all have in common is their - bravery.

but what happened when mahi's supremacy attitude revived?

what happened when she vowed to stop this, once and for all.

but, yet again, unknown to mahi, fate had other plans for her.

having to face the leader of a 'cult', namely F5, one accidental kiss changed her life forever. In the most chaotic, stupidest and yet, the most beautiful way possible.

- CHARACTERS -

AKIRA 'THYME' PARAMANANTRA
thailand's it boy

AKIRA 'THYME' PARAMANANTRA❛ thailand's it boy ❜