🦢🌷 chapter nine ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🌷 this isn‘t goodbye, this is simply a see you later ✩.・*:。

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“MIRA. . .” mahi smiled and she excitedly ran to mira, pulling her into a hug, which mira gladly reciprocated, before the older girl twisted her attention towards the lilac haired girl who had accompanied her friends, “and you must be Lila, right? the girl who i‘ve heard loads about?” mira offered a warm smile towards the aforementioned girl.

lila nodded curtly, “yes, that is me,” she slightly smiled, “you‘re such an inspiration, p‘mira.”

mira chuckled, “you‘re really cool, too! i‘ve seen and heard tons about you from ren,” she beamed at the surprised lilac-haired girl, “you‘re really bold, too.”

lila blinked, flabbergasted, “uh, thank you, p‘mira.” she did a 360° bow.

mira smiled, “hai, hai, stand up, lila, your name really suits you too.”

lila nodded, the corners of her lips lifting.

ren, who was smiling softly, quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed mahi looking directly at him, “i‘ll go see your mum.” with a curt nod towards the trio, ren smiled and left.

“how are things with thyme?” mira quired, as she finally shifted her attention to a very much conflicted mahi, “i hope it‘s good.”

“that jerk?” mahi chuckled, quickly masking her surprise with a smile, “he bought all the seats just to be with me, can you believe it? this boy is pure chaos.” mahi huffed.

“he must be really into you after that kiss.” mira teased, which made mahi look upward with an expression of contempt.

“he must be playing with me, like he always does, i am keeping my distance as far as possible.” mahi proclaimed, eliciting a giggle from mira.

"well, i‘ve gifts for you all,” mira suddenly announced, going to her stash to find out all her gifts, “this pendant is for you,” mira handed the golden hued pendant which opened to reveal a picture of mahi with her grandpa, making mahi feel emotional, “and this is for you.” she offered a black-coloured bow and a silver hued chain with a small heart at the end, “ren chose it for you, he said and i quote : ‘this‘ll look really pretty on her’.” mira informed which made lila duck her head down slightly.

mahi frowned, looking up from staring at her pendant, feeling weird in her stomach.

"and in this basket, there are many types of chocolates for jae, tell her to not finish it in a day, else she‘ll fall sick.” mira chuckled, showcasing a wooden basket with many kinds of chocolate in it.