🦢🌷 chapter eight ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🦢  jealousy or not? ✩.・*:。
ren and lila were just friends, right?

・*:。 ❝ ren and lila were just friends, right? ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RIGHT AFTER THE PARTY HAD ENDED, lisa dragged arthit to a scheduled room, “hey, lis, what's up? what are we doing here?” arthit commented, stuttering while his eyes observed the area.

lisa smiled softly, "i just wanted to talk to you," she answered sincerely, however, on seeing arthit's confused stare, she added, "alone."

now, there were only a collective amount of times when arthit was flustered and felt shy, this was one such time, his cheeks bloomed a pretty red while his eyes immediately trailed towards the ground.

with a soft sigh, lisa placed a comforting hand on art's shoulder, "hey, art," she started, taking a deep breath before continuing, "i am well aware of the status of our relationship as you are, however, i have been noticing these . . . uh, tiny signs which indicates that you might feel more for me than the amount a friend does." lisa sucked in a deep breath, speaking softly.

"and . . even if it is true, please don't continue having a crush on me," lisa stated, looking into arthit's eyes as the male lifted his head, shocked, "yeah, it's not because i have feelings for someone else, it may be true, actually! it's not because i don't think you are good enough or anything," lisa quickly jumped onto explain, "it's um . . because," she trailed off, her eyes trained on the wall behind arthit's head who was confused, "it's because . . i am lesbian." she revealed, closing her eyes.

arthit was shocked beyond relief, he stared at lisa, his mouth agape as he took it all in, raising a shake hand to place it on lisa's hand, who he noticed was shaking too, "i - uh, don't know what to say, but yeah, thanks for telling me about this, i really respect your decisions and choices, i won't be a bother, don't worry." he reassured the lady who was previously the lady of his dreams, but now, she was just an old crush who rejected him and he was fine with it.

lisa opened her glassy eyes, looking into arthit's eyes and when she saw that there was only sincerity and slight sadness in his eyes, she completely broke and hugged arthit who hugged her back, whispering soft reassurances into her ear.

••••

mahi pondered about yesterday’s incident as she marched back and forward, wondering what her parents and other people might be thinking.

"mahi, it's fine, thyme will probably understand it, you know how his friends are, right?"

"you're not understanding jae!" mahi stopped walking and turned to jae, face to face, “what if thyme thinks i want to pursue him? he'll have something else to bully me about."