🦢🌷 chapter seven ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🌷 holy guacamole! ✩.・*:。
marriage, with whom exactly?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS TIME TO MEET MIRA at the airport, mahi looked at herself in the mirror, trying to shrug off the previous incident

she wore some baggy jeans with a white crop top inside. she then covered herself with an oversized orange sweater since it would feel cold there. her thoughts were snapped when she saw jae coming in.

jae wore a white crop top, similar to mahi, except hers had a teddy bear on it, paired with black baggy jeans and a jeans jacket with her hair curled.

“are you sure you want me to come? what if i‘m a nuisance?” jae quired, looking hesitant.

mahi turned around and smiled, “i’m sure you‘ll not be a nuisance,” she reassured, smiling brightly, “and besides, I could even put in a word or two to p’mira about you and your adoration towards her.” the girl winked playfully.

jae squealed, “oh my lord!” she slight panicked, covering her mouth with her hands, “you‘re the best, maggi!! and then we shall go eat korean bbq, pretty please?” jae brought out her puppy eyes.

“you know i love indian food. jae, don't even think ─ ” she sighed as she gave in on seeing jae’s wide eyes blinking up at her with a pout, “alright fine. fun fact, i never even tried korean bbq despite being a fan of kpop.” mahi exposed, causing jae to cover her mouth, her eyes widening in horror.

“wah! that’s a huge insult!” jae playfully huffed. “but I can assure you korean bbq is the best bbq in the entire world!” she exclaimed, looking excited.

• • •

KAVIN WAS FILMING REN waiting for mira when he accidentally bumped into a air hostess.

with a flirtatious grin, “let me make it up to you. how about i buy you a dinner tonight?” he spoke in english.

“i can speak thai.” one of the air hostess smiled, feeling amused as she glanced at her friend who was also was an air hostess.

“in that case, how about you come to our place?” mj spawned out of nowhere, placing his arm around kavin's, startling the air hostesses, but they soon fixed their composure. “so what's it gonna be?” kavin asked, and before they could reply, impatient thyme intervened.

“where is she? it's getting late.” because of this, the two air hostesses were slightly offended and they left, causing kavin and mj to shoot a disappointed look to their friend.

“we were gonna get the girls, thyme.” mj huffed, slightly pouting.

“i don't see how that's my problem.” thyme replied, shrugging his shoulders.