🦢🌷 chapter six ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🦢 tying the knot ✩.・*:。
don't try to tackle my friends, you bloody coward
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

・*:。❝ don't try to tackle my friends, you bloody coward ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAHI HAD INVITED GORYA jae to her house after a long day at school, besides, she also wanted to compensate for being an absolute bitch towards them for absolutely no reason.

as she stepped foot into the house, she was startled by her entire family welcoming her with a holy platter, throwing the sacred flowers on the three.

"mumma..." mahi whined while jae and gorya enjoyed being showered with them.

"what mumma? today, our sherni has brought us pride." shweta smiled proudly as she caressed her cheek. "my betu."

"a what now?" jae asked, tilting her head slightly, unintentionally disrupting the moment.

shweta chuckled slight as she caressed jae's cheek this time, "sherni means lioness in our language." jae beamed, nodding her head, feelin happy to know another word in her friend's mother tongue, "beta, thank you for supporting mahi despite being new." shweta thanked and kissed jae's forehead.

shweta then turned to gorya as she spoke, "and although you were concerned for mahi, you still supported her, thank you gorya." she sent a flying kiss towards her, and gorya made an action to catch it with a bright smile.

siya looked at the scene with pursued lips, she felt hurt and jealous, because, even she tried to stop the notorious gang during her time at school but she was unable to do anything as she didn't have the aid of her parents like mahi did, it was clear as to who her parents loved and cherished more.

"well girls, take a seat. mahi, we have an announcement to make." sahil faked a smile and left. shweta and siya made way for the three girls to take a seat on the luxurious white couch where they sat and chattered a little.

few minutes later, sahil came, feeling prepared to announce what was needed. mahi, jae and gorya glanced at each other nervously before looking at sahil.

"we are going to mira's welcoming party." sahil announced, looking indifferent, folding his hands behind his back.

"well obviously papa, she's my bestfriend." mahi answered, shrugging.

sahil, though, only smiled, "yes, mahi," he answered and cleared his throat, "but that is not the actual reason why we're going there, well, sort of, but not the full reason."

sahil smiled when he saw the confusion written all over the faces of the girls, "then what is the reason, papa?" mahi quired, tilting her head curiously.

sahil chuckled, "we are going there to announce your marriage." he announced earning surprised gasps from the girls.

"wh-what do you mean, mr. gupta?" gorya questioned, shocked, "mahi is still a minor, isn't it illegal to have her married off right now?" gorya continued, appalled by the atrocious announcement.