🦢🌷 chapter three ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🌷 the clan’s lioness ✩.・*:。
did not expect you here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

・*:。 ❝ did not expect you here ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAHI GLARED AT THE LILAC HAIRED GIRL'S BACK, "where is she taking us, now?" jae whispered to her friend.

Mahi turned towards the brunette with a frown, "how would I know? Ask her." she slightly tilted her head towards the lilac head.

Jae frowned at mahi, contemplating, "aight," she took a deep breath, "where are we going -"

"we are here." lila cut her off and the other girls finally realised where they were.

"the rooftop? Why are we here?" mahi frowned, crossng her arms over her chest.

Meanwhile, Jae on the other hand rushed towards the railings.

"hey! Jae!" Mahi yelled, rushing over with worry, seeing as the way Jae was standing looked like she was about to jump off.

But before Mahi could take another step, "AHHHHHHHH!!" mahi winced when she heard Jae's voice.

Mahi cupped her ears, "what the hell are you doing, you idiot!?" she questioned, walking over with a bit of a struggle.

"F5 ARE STUPID! THEY THINK THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND CONTROL ANYONE! BUT NO! THEY ARE JUST STUPID MAMA'S BOYS WHO CANNOT STAND UP ON THEIR OWN FEET FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Jae screamed at the top of her lungs.

Mahi cringed, "this looks like a way to vent . . ." she glanced at the student council's leader who just had her hands in her pocket with a nonchalant face.

"done?" finally, Lila spoke with a bored tone, walking over to the girl who was panting.

Jae giggled, clapping her hands, "yesh!" she then diverted her attention towards her friend, "Maggi, why do you look like that?" she questioned, cupping the ravanette's cheeks.

Mahi shook her hands off with a frown, "now you ask me this!? Shouldn't you be asking that yourself?" jae pouted, looking down, "what if the students heard it!? I have no worries, cause I know you'll beat 'em up, but stilll . . ." Mahi explained her point.

Jae nodded, "sorry," she took the edge of Mahi's coat, "will you forgive me?" she activated her puppy eyes.

Mahi looked away, not wanting to give in, "nope, that's not gonna work on me, no, no," she shook her head repeatedly, "fine!" she finally exclaimed, giving in to Jae's request.