🦢🌷 chapter two ✩.・*:。

───── ONE WAY TICKET
🦢 clash with the heir ✩.・*:。
they're the first girls!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE WEATHER WAS PERFECTLY SPLENDID, just like how everyone expected it to be in the buzzing city of Thailand

Mahi was currently seated with Gorya and Jae, watching a clip of Mira Renita Asavarattanakul talking about the school. Mahi considered her a beauty goddess, I mean everyone did.

"I'm in love with her voice. I want to squeeze her." Jae squealed, earning giggles from Gorya and Mahi. However, Mahi and Jae took a glance at F5 who were seated on top of them in a lounge and sighed.

Again, their conversation was interrupted by Hana, placing her tray of food in front of them. "Are you guys watching Mira's clip too? She's the coolest, don't you think? " Hana asked with a smile, taking her seat.

"Yeah, kind of. I just wished she didn't really support this stupid cult." Mahi gritted her teeth upon saying so. "She's closer to Ren and I, yet I've not spoken to her in some while."

"no freakin' way! You're in acquaintance with her?" Jae exclaimed while clapping her hands softly, earning a small nod from Mahi.

"I mean, it's nothing to be proud of." Mahi shrugged.

"ahh, you're so lucky! I wish I could be closer to her!" jae sighed dreamily, cupping her cheeks.

Mahi rolled her eyes, "close, as in?" she just shrugged.

"I came here to thank you all for warning me about the system. If it weren't you guys, I would've spoken and gotten into trouble. Thank you, friends." Hana finally spoke, to which Mahi and Gorya formed smiles on their faces.

"Yeah, same. Thank you Maggi and Tonya." Jae flashed a bright smile to them, earning nods from the duo.

"How about this, " Gorya started, turning to the three girls. "Let's focus on schoolwork. Stay quiet and safe until graduation." The two girls looked interested, apart Mahi. "Style quiet and safe for a bright future, like what Mira said." Hana promised.

"Mahi, do you agree?"

"Why would I?"

"Don't tell me you're thinking about what P'Siya said."

"I am. What are you gonna do about─" Mahi couldn't speak as she felt a slap behind her head from Gorya.

"I'll beat you up. You better pay heed to me." Gorya pointed her index finger to Mahi, resulting in Mahi rolling her eyes.