Chapter 6

You walked through the training grounds and behind the building barracks. Turner had told you to meet him behind the Barracks for he has something to tell you. You got to admit, Turner is quite attractive, despite your trauma from your previous relationship, you've admired him a bit.

"(L/N)" you hear Turner's voice from behind. You turn to face and smiled."glad you made it Turner," you said. He blushes while he smiles.

"So, why'd you request my presence here Turner?" You asked."well you see..." Turner started, blushing even more. He then grabs both of your fingers in a loving matter." the thing is, I like you-"

Before Turner could even confess his feelings, there was an explosion to your side and you went flying and everything goes black.

Slowly waking up, you were met with your base on fire and in ruins. You attempted to get up but you couldn't move. You examine yourself and you found your body has been badly burned from the explosion and you were buried in debris. You tried to speak or call out for help but a weak gasp was all you could make.

"(L/N)!!!?! ANYONE!!!?! IS ANYONE ALIVE!!?!" You heard someone call out, it was Turner. With the strength you have left, you mustered all of your strength and spoke out."t-Turner I'm here!" You managed to call out. Turner quickly turns to you and rushes over and pulls you out of the debris."(L/N) thank god you're alive!" Turner said in relief. He throws you on his back and began to carry you."let's get outta here!" He said, "The attackers might still be here-" Then without warning, there was a gunshot and Turner collapses to the ground.

"TURNER!!!" You called out. You pulled yourself up and started nudging and begging Turner to get up but he didn't even move nor did he respond. You look up to see a figure moving towards you with a gun in his hand. You couldn't make up who it was as their face was covered in a black mask. He sees you and points the gun to your head, he pulls the trigger after saying in a familiar voice, "Corporal
(L/N), Shahid alealam yahtariq min hawlik wa'ant tamut"
_______________________

Your screams echoed throughout the cabin that you were in. You are startled wide awake in a cold sweat, hyperventilating as your heart beats at a fast rate in your chest. After a little bit, you managed to calm your breathing and you wiped the sweat off your face.

It was just a nightmare, but it was similar to the attack back at the base the figure in your nightmare had a familiar voice but you couldn't make out who it was. You sighed and get up from the bed. You now have to leave this place and find a new place, hopefully, it will have a radio to contact help.

You open the door and were met with a morning breeze. You take a deep breath in and left the cabin in search of help.

Your arm and cheek felt sore but much better than before. But the blood loss from your injuries has already taken its toll. You were pale and you felt light-headed and dehydrated. Despite this, you pushed forward as you were determined to get help and stay alive.

Hours passed and still no sign of anything that could provide help. Eventually, you came across a drop, down below was a rapids river with rocks and tree logs. It was around 12 meters below you, which is pretty high up. You backed away from the edge and kept moving on until you heard someone call out." hey! Corporal! Is that you!?" Your heart soured. It was turners voice. You quickly turn to see him stumble up the hill towards you. Turner was badly injured, he has blood dripping from his forehead and his left leg was badly burned, along with his torso.

"Turner!" You cried out and rushed to him. Without thinking you threw yourself at him and hugged him tightly. Turner was surprised at your sudden hug but returned the hug as you were both relieved that you were both still alive." Turner! Thank god for you alive, I thought I was the only one alive" You cried."I thought I was the only one left alive as well" Turner said.