Chapter 13

After opening the door to the basement, you immediately saw your targets, Hassan, along with Tagiya. They both back up into a corner, Hassan putting himself between him and you. You on the other hand were fuming with rage and hatred. It has been a over month since Tagiya destroyed your base and killed all of your comrades. You clench your teeth as your team enters the basement and see Hassan in the corner.

"Hassan!" Soap calls out."At last, we found you!!!" Everyone points their guns at Hassan and started yelling at him to get on his knees at which he obeyed. As he kneels he also revealed Tagiya hiding in the corner. Everyone turns their attention to him, "So this is Tagiya that Orca has been talking about" Ghost acknowledges."Orca?" Tagiya asked.

"I now go by Orca" you snarled." but no matter what I go by, I'm still Corporal (L/N)! And you dare cower in a corner in front of me! Especially after what you did!!" You pulled out your knife and point it directly at him."I CAN'T STOP GETTING FLASHBACKS OF TURNER AND I CANT STOP GETTING NIGHTMARES ABOUT YOU EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!! TAGIYA!!!!" "Orca! Try to remain calm" Price says, trying to calm you down. You glare at him before yelling." no! That son of a bitch took everything from me!!! My base! My leaders! My comrades! My friends! And I'm not going to let him go unpunished!!!" Soap puts a hand on your shoulder," you can punish him while we punish his father" he reassures."I'm sorry about what happened but just try and wait a little longer" You glanced up at him and thought for a moment. After a moment of thought and using up all of your willpower you put your knife back into its case and pulled out zip ties and restrain both Hassan and Tagiya.

You and the team took Hassan and Tagiya out of the basement where Graves and his shadows were waiting." you finally got the bastard" Graves said."and oh, who's the boy?" "Someone who I will be despising off when we're done with Hassan," you said before handing over Tagiya to the shadows." you alright Hermana?" Alejandro asked. You glanced at him before saying, "I'm find mate" you said."it's just that, I wished I could've killed that bastard the moment I saw him" You can feel your anger start to boil up again. Alejandro puts a reassuring hand on your shoulder."it's alright Hermana" he says, "he won't go away unpunished for what he did".
_______________________

Back at base, you are having a go at the punching back. You needed to take your anger out on something. Punch after punch you can feel all of your rage growing more and more at the fact that you couldn't kill Tagiya when you had the chance. It felt like a mental punch in the stomach. When you pulled your knife out on Tagiya you swore you could hear the voices of your fallen comrades call out and begging you to bring in the kill. If only Price let you do it then all of your rage would disappear.

After some time the punching bag started to cave in and break open. In your eyes, the punching bag looked like Tagiya and he was mocking you that you failed to kill him and your comrade's death was all for nothing. With every hit, you started to let out aggressive grunts which turned into screams of rage as you drive your fist into the bag for the chains that held the bag broke and the bag falls to the ground. You were catching your breath when you heard someone clear their throat from behind. You turn to see Ghost standing by the door.

"Finished taking your anger out?" He asked. After a few huffing and puffing you replied."yeah". Ghost huffs, "Price wants you in the interrogation room," he said before walking away." and don't be late" "I'm looking forward to giving our 'guests' a visit," you said and followed him to the interrogation room." be advised, it's not going to be pretty" you added.
_______________________

Hassan is currently kneeling in the middle of the interrogation room, his hands tied behind his back. Tagiya was in the corner of the room with his hands tied together as well.

"You're a stubborn bastard, you know that" Graves commented."if you're not going to tell me where the 3rd missile is, I'll show you what a US soldier can do to you" Hassan just huffed and spat on Graves face."why you little..." Graves was cut off by the door opening and you and Ghost walks in." ah! Ghost, Orca you're just in time!" Price greats." you wanted me here sir," you said."and I came".

"Glad you're here," Graves said, "this fucker right here won't tell us shit!" "Is that so?" You inquired."do I have to tell you again?" Graves responded rudely. You scoffed and glared at Hassan. You then noticed Tagiya in the corner of the room and thought of an idea that might get him to talk."I'll give you another chance at telling us where the missile is Hassan, if you don't comply, it won't be pretty" you Advised. Hassan just chuckles as if you told him a joke." you think you can do anything that'll make me talk?" You raised your eyebrows," you just spoke just then" you said. Hassan frowns, as if he found your statement offensive." you think your so funny woman" he said firmly." do you think you can mock me in front of your dogs!?"

You smirked, "what's wrong? Did I strike a nerve?" Hassan only growls with annoyance and tugs on his restraints. You kneel in front of him and this time you have a serious expression on your face." no more games Hassan, where's the missile?" You asked. Hassan only leans closer to your face before spitting, "I won't tell you dogs anything!" You stood back and glare back down at him, "If that's what you're gonna say, then do it then!" You then walked towards Tagiya.

"Don't say I didn't give you any more chances!" You then grabbed Tagiya by the hair and forced him up onto his feet before dragging him in front of Hassan and throwing him on the floor. You then grab Tagiya's hair again and lifted his head and pulled out your knife and brought it to his neck. Hassan was horrified at your actions." this so your last fucking chance at telling me where the missile is Hassan!" You hissed."if you don't tell me, your son is gonna get it!"

Everyone stood there in shock, you now have Tagiya under your knife. "Orca" Price called out," you wouldn't..." your knife was now touching Tagiya's skin." you got 5 seconds or I'll cut his throat and bleed him dry as you watch" You hissed."5..." Hassan started stuttering, he didn't want to tell where their other middle was but at the same time, he didn't want to see his son die.

"4..."

"No wait" Hassan pleaded.

"3.." your knife was now grazing his neck."Orca wait don't!" Price calls out

"2..."

"Orca, please!! Don't make it end like this!!!" Soap chimes in.

"1-"

Just as you were about to cut Tagiya's throat Hassan then blues out all of the information that you all needed to hear."OKAY!!! OKAY!!! OKAY!!! IT'S IN CHICAGO!!! THERE I SAID IT SO PLEASE LET MY SON LIVE!!!"

You let go of Tagiya's head and let him fall onto the floor. You stood back up and glared at Hassan, frustrated that he said out the information instead of keeping it to himself so you could kill Tagiya, but satisfied that you finally have the location of the 3rd missile." there, that wasn't too hard to say" you said. You then pointed your knife at Hassan and said." but make no mistake, just because you told us where the remaining missile is doesn't mean I'll spare your son's life, it will only delay his demise!"

Price then walks up to you and pulls you out of the interrogation room." Okay you, that's enough interrogating for you" he said, but before he could dismiss you, Hassan then spoke.

"If you think you've won just because you got my missiles, we'll think twice at the thought that you could keep me and my son captive in this hellhole!!".

Just then without warning, the walls blasted open, sending all of you back. Then the roof collapsed and buried you all in debris. You were trapped under debris, you struggling to get out but it was pointless. The sound of a chopper was present and some soldiers came down and helped untie Hassan and Tagiya before carrying them back up to the chopper. Tagiya looks down at you as he was being lifted onto the chopper and calls out.

"Until next time, Corporal (L/N)!"

As the chopper left, you then let out screams of fury and hate as the only chance at killing Tagiya has been stripped away in a blink of an eye. Then you felt the rubble being removed from you. You looked to see Soap, he was covered in dust and had minor injuries on him."Orca are you alright?" He asked concerned. You stood back up and brushed yourself."damnit!" You hissed." how could they have gotten away like this!?"

Soap can sense your anger, you were so close to averaging your comrades. He puts a hand on your shoulder," I'm so so sorry Orca" he says. You glanced at him," don't be, it's not your fault" you said." come, we must help the others"

To be continued