Problems Arise

"I'm a cashier at a supermarket, and the woman in the call is my boss" I said with a scared look.

I know I have more connections than Wade but I can't kill two of my friends in one day. That's not nice.

"Hope you're not lying to me Ross, I hate liars" he said with a growing smirk.

I don't know why I keep getting into difficult situations. The next sentence shocked me.

"Take me to your boss" Wade said with his eyes off the road and on me.

I agreed.
When we got to a popular supermarket in the city, I told him to wait for me in the car, cause my boss will come out to see him.

I used this opportunity to plan my escape. I bribed the security guard to open the back gate leading to the highway.

I sprinted across the road before getting hit by a car.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that my identity might be exposed or the fact that I might have broken a bone or two.

At that moment, I lost consciousness. I lost all knowledge of my surroundings and my environment. I lost the ability to think.

"He is loosing a lot of blood, stitch him up" said a woman who stood over me while I was being dragged to the ER. "He is gaining consciousness Rose, we need to do this quickly" said another woman.

Before I could let a word escape from my lips, I felt a sharp pain from my head. I screamed then I realized, I didn't die from the car accident but I am definitely damaged somewhere. After a few hours of indistinct chatter amongst the medical personnel in the room, I was given a medicine to calm my body and to make me feel relaxed.
It must've worked because I woke up 7 hours later.

"Oh Marcus you're awake!!" Said Zina who was sitting in the ER with me. "Hey, sorry I couldn't make it to work" I said with a smirk on my bruised face. "I'm just happy that you're alive. Don't scare me like that again" she said while holding my hand.

Again? Zina is being nice again? Am I dead? Cause this is too good to be a dream.

"So tell me Marcus, what made you to run on the highway, were you drunk?" She said with a curious tone.
"No, you know I stopped drinking after the whole stripper incident" I said with a slight chuckle. "I was just trying to get some stuff for my fri-" I was interrupted by the sound of a loud gunshot.

"Oh shit what was that" Zina said before she took out her pistol and ran to the corridor.

I looked outside my window, and there he was..........Wade.

I totally forgot that I ran away from him, which means that he probably found out I lied to him. Fuck.

I stood up quickly, ignoring the terrific pain I felt in most of my body parts, and I ran to where Zina was.

"Zina, it's's the Red Man Syndicate!! And they are coming for me!! " I said with a dull face.

" What the hell? What did you do? " She said.
" Let's just say I told a little, harmless lie" I said with a chuckle. " You have to help me escape" I said while stretching my legs.

She quickly led me to the emergency exit which was located at the east block of the ER floor. This exit led to a staircase which led to the parking lot. We made it to the parking lot safely, but we forgot that the mafia is always ahead.

We heard numerous gunshots fired towards us from different angles. Zina, the brave one, killed two of the five guys who were trying to kill us with just three bullets. Impressive right?

I was hit with a bat by one of the associates. I fell to the ground.

"Zina, take on the other guys, I'll handle this one" I said with a confident tone.

She nodded and continued shooting at the other two guys.

I stood up quickly and faced the giant with the bat. He swung his bat at me but he missed. This gave me the space and momentum to give him a heavy jab to his chin, which made him move backwards. That backward movement allowed me to roundhouse kick him in his chest region. Before I could get another Puch in, he kicked my abdomen, then he hit me with the bat again. I started to bleed. I knew I couldn't allow him to take me down here, especially because of Zina.

I hit him with three consecutive hooks to the sides of his head, then I kicked his private area, causing him to groan in pain. I took this opportunity to take his bat from his loosened grip and I hit him with a heavy swing to the eye.

This caused him to fall immediately. I'm sure he became blind, but who cares?

By the time I was done, Zina was standing over 4 dead bodies like she was in a video game.

She's never looked this hot. I started to feel a growing erection. This was the first time I actually noticed Zina's huge backside, damn. She's also very busty, plus her face, her face is something Da Vinci could paint.

Damn. Moving on.

She ran into the police car she had parked in the lot. She drove the car Infront of me and I hopped in. "We barely escaped" I said while gasping for air. "I could've handled them by myself though l" she said before taking off. " Oh, and what the actual fuck Marcus?? " Said Zina with a sexy frown on her face.

Damn. I'm being hunted down by my own mafia. Damn.