Weird Dreams

The ride home was very silent, and very awkward. It was silent because she was pissed at me for not telling her about the mafia trouble and for almost getting her killed.

On the other hand, it was awkward cause I was imagining doing numerous things to Zina, different styles, different positions, different times, different places. Damn she's fine, but anyways.

When we got to her home, she quickly pressed her security button which locked us in the house. She then removed her jacket, which showed off her chest area, which made me lose focus again. It's like she got plastic surgery or something.

After making me some hot chocolate, she sat down with her legs crossed and her arms folded.

"What the hell is wrong with you Marcus? Why didn't you tell me you were in trouble with a mafia? And how did you even get into trouble with the mafia?" Zina said. "Ok, the truth is that I got into an argument with a mafia member, about sports at a bar, then it almost became physical. I ran away from him because he had his mafia friends with him. That was when I got hit by a car" I said with a normal face cause I knew I was lying.

" You should've told me Marcus, I could've helped you" Zina said while leaning in. I couldn't help to look at her cleavage through her open shirt.

" I'm sorry, I'll let you know next time I'm being hunted down by a top mafia" I said while trying not to look into her shirt. Two hours passed....

She told me it was ok and I shouldn't worry. She told me to stand up then she gave me a hug. After that, she kissed me on my cheek and my lips. What the hell?

She pushed me on the couch and jumped on my legs immediately. The kissing continued and she started rubbing my chest and my private area. Damn she looked so good doing it. She then removed my dick from my jeans and started playing with it like it was a toy.
She then got on her knees and placed my tip on her tongue which made me let out a slight moan. She increased the pace at which she rubbed it and placed it in and out of her mouth. This went on for minutes till I let out a loud moan and I felt a sensation down there, I let it out in her mouth and she smiled.

*Gasps*

I woke up from my dream. Why did I wake up? Why didn't I last longer?
Why are my jeans wet?

Oh shit, I came in real life?
I have to clean this up before Zina sees it.

I quickly went to the bathroom to clean it up with wipes and tissues, but before I could finish, I saw Zina, in her towel, wrapped around her breast region. I couldn't say I word because it was weird seeing her without cum on her face.

"Marcus why are you masturbating in my bathroom?" She said with a disgusted look on her face. "I'm not masturbating, I'm just cleaning something on my jeans. I'm not that lonely Zina" I said with a nervous look.

"Oh, you had a wet dream? I'm sure you were doing nasty stuff with Daisy" she said with a smile on her face.

"You have no idea" I said before running out of the bathroom with my hand in my jeans.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way about Zina. She's hot, but I don't know  if I'd want her as my wife though. Not only cause she's my partner, but she won't want to be involved in my mafia shit.

After getting clean, I gathered my belongings and headed out. I was stopped by Zina at the door.

"Where do you think you're going to? Do you think going home is the best thing to do in this situation?" Zina said. "I'm a big boy Zina, I can handle it" I said.

As I attempted to go the second time, she locked it.

"I'm not gonna allow you to leave Marcus, so better get comfortable, because you will be here for a long time" Zina said while dragging me away from the door.

I am going to live with Zina? Could this day get any better? Oh shit, I almost forgot that I'm wanted by my own mafia.

Wait a darn minute.

This mafia is my dad's mafia. Oh no, I forgot. Of all the people to come into my life and mess it up, it's Wade my former best friend. My dad is definitely going to find me, kill me, and kill my friends. Yes, my friends.I don't have many friends though, but I care about Zina. She's the only person who hasn't done something bad to me. From Daisy, to my dad, to Wade, to even the doctors for giving me shots. She's the only one I trust. She's the only one I care about.

She's the only one I love.