Beginning of the End

Everything happened so fast.

The entanglement with Zina, the kidnap and imprisonment. It's like I'm in a very corny Wattpad book, written by some genius.

The other members didn't hesitate to accept. It's almost like they rehearsed it. They were in sinc. It was like a dream come true. Imagine being invited by the leader of one of the most notorious mafias to JOIN one of the most notorious mafias.

Wow, I would've been happy if I didn't have to choose between life and death in some seconds.

Yeah, I'm sure you forgot that I had
to either accept this offer or I die.

Well, this is how it went.

"so what do you say son? Will you join the mafia again?" Said my dad with a less scary look.

" woah he is your dad" said Henry with a surprised look.

I thought they would attack me or kick me out of the group, but instead they all laughed and made jokes about it.

" Silence " said my dad with a very deep and loud voice.
This made them to shiver in fear and shock.

" Let my son answer the question. Marcus, are you in or not? " Said my father with a calmer tone.

This was it, the moment of truth.

" The thing i- " I said before being interrupted by gunshots and the sound of broken glass.

ZINA CAME TO RESCUE ME

I was startled when I saw over a hundred armed men entering the room where I was to save me. My gang members and I ran under the table for cover.

Alot of shots where fired and alot of men were on the floor.

Soon after that, a soldier grabbed my arm and flung me Infront of him. It was my friend from the office.

"Run Marcus, Zina is waiting for you outsi-" said my friend who was interrupted by a bullet fired into his midbrain.

I grabbed his gun and ran as fast as I could.

There were blood splashes and pieces of soldiers and Mafia men. It was a massacre because the soldiers had bullet proof vests but the Mafia men were not armed nor bulletproof. But they had the ability to get headshots with their eyes closed, so it was a fair fight to me.

When I got to the back exit of the building, I encountered Wade.

" you are going to die today Marcus, whether you like it or not" said Wade while cocking the Pistol in his grip.

*GUNSHOT*

"come on" 
This sounded like a familiar voice, a very sweet and gentle voice, yes, it was Zina.

"I've missed you so much Zina" I said while hugging her tightly.

"There's no time for that now Marcus, your safety is my priority" said Zina while letting go and running to the car.

As I ran to the car, Wade shot my right knee which made me fall to the ground and scream in pain.

"Holy shit Marcus" said Zina as she shot Wade in the head another 5 times.

"We need to get you to the hospital now Marcus" Zina said.

" No, the mafia might come looking for us, and that will put you in danger" I said while holding her hand.

" You don't have a choice Marcus, I'm driving" said Zina as she helped me into the car.

It was a quick journey to the hospital since Zina drove like a maniac with sirens. When we got to the ER she jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital to get help.

*BLURS OUT*

I woke up with a serious headache. I realized quickly that I was in the ER and that my leg was still hurting.

The bleeding had stopped but the pain hadn't. I tried to sit up but it was harder than usual, which made me scared.

" Marcus how are you feeling" said Zina as she hugged me and smiled.

"My leg hurts, what happened?"
I asked.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but your leg has to be amputated and replaced with a robotic leg, the bullet hit a very vital place Marcus, so we're waiting for the surgeon to get here" said Zina with a very sad and concerned look.

I started crying.

This new leg came as a huge shock to me. I might be relieved of my duty as a police officer, I will be restricted to some things and some areas, and most importantly, things will be different.

"Look Marcus, I know you are going to be affected by this, but I want you to know that I will be right here waiting for you okay? " Said Zina while hugging me tighter.

The hugging turned into small kisses, then into full Frenches. She jumped on me and started to kiss me. I grabbed her and placed her properly, forgetting about the pain that I felt.
She took off her top and her bra which exposed her beautiful upper body. She then removed my surgery gown which exposed my whole body, since I didn't have anything on. That's when she started moving front and back, side to side, up and down and combinations. It  was too good to be true.

"Fuck Zina don't sto-"

SHOTS FIRED

It was like a dream, I saw my beloved Zina on my body with blood rushing out of her heart. I was in shock, the woman that is lying lifeless on my body was Zina, she was the only woman in my life, my backbone, my partner. She made me smile when I was sad. She was always there for me, and the one time she needed me, I wasn't there for her.

I laid there and watched her breathe her last breath. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. I was paralyzed. The man who shot her was none other than my father. That bastard.

He was immediately shot down by the lousy police officer that was supposed to look after me.

It was too late, Zina was no more, my job was no more, my family was no more.

I thought to myself for a while, still holding on to Zina's body. Where will I start from? Should I move to another country? Should I change my identity?

Or should I end it here and now?

THANKS FOR READING
SORRY IF THIS TOOK TOO LONG
LOVE YOU GUYS 💯❣️