Chapter 1 - Kidnapping

A pitch-black, spacious room revealed itself to the readers before a soft light glowed from the area, and a loud pat of leather echoed throughout it as a soft cough emerged.

The soft lighting revealed a room that resembled a library or a lounge room. The floor was a soft black velvet with rows and rows of bookshelves filled to the brim with many worlds and stories to explore. A large computer-like area in the far back of the room, with a shadowed person standing near the bookshelves.

Soft lighting wandered around before meeting up with the shadowed person and a soft sneeze came out from them by the dust of the old leather book. After patting the old leather book revealing the pale-ish skin tone.

"U-uh- this is quite a dusty book, even if it has a fresh look," a figure coughed from dust that had been dusted out of the book to reveal a refreshing cover before giving a soft smile and looking at a specific area, soon the figure waved at the readers.

"Hello, fellow readers. I hope you wouldn't mind assisting me with this intriguing minor idea that I have?" They asked the readers if they wanted to help the figure as they smiled at them. They are willing to hear suggestions of how the fandom reacts to the videos, edits, messages, etc.

"Foremost they would be reacting to episodes and movies first although I might not be able to follow that," they mumbled.

"Anyways, shall we begin?" They asked as they walked towards an empty room before snapping their fingers as it transitioned into a cozy room that is filled with beanbags, pillows, blankets, soft lighting, and other necessities appearing suddenly before going towards the single couch in the middle front of the room that is surrounded by other furniture.

'This will suffice,' they thought as they sat down before snapping their fingers two times, summoning the entities one by one.

"Wake up"

"WAKE UP"

The entity moaned, a mild headache bothering them. The entity's vision is blurry, as they see bright lighting on them and blink their eyes before fading into color. It depicts a black carpet on top and various shades of light surrounding it. The entity chose to sit up straight and slowly before pitching its nostril. After a while, the mild headache subsided.

"Ah, it seems you're finally awake."

'What?' The entity thought, turning around to face the voice and seeing a figure who is turned around from the couch, a top of the woman's half and who has no face. Well, their face was pitch-black, with only their eyes and mouth visible to her.

The entity's face darkened seeing the woman, giving anxious breathing. The individual raised their hand pointing at the woman and was about to shout at her before noticing that their hand was different.

'What?...'

The individual glanced towards the hands, they were slender and small while the skin tone was porcelain, with light skin and subtle bruises on them.

"You must be perplexed at a sudden change," she uttered, making the other glimpse towards her. The brows twitched in annoyance as they noticed the woman's cheeky smile.

"Although I did expect you to notice when you touched your nose, knowing that your current owner doesn't have a nose and all," she placed her head softly on the head of the couch.

"Anyhow," she remarked, caressing the couch's head before turning around, rising, and gazing at the other.

"So, Solar, you must have a lot of questions in your head."