Chapter 2 - Introduction?

The room transitioned, rearranged their seats, and placed them at their new positions with some snacks and drinks around the newly refinished dark wood table. March, on the other hand, pondered a frivolous question in her head that she asked, "Do you guys even need to eat or even water?"

One of the added guests is about to answer that question but March continues to ramble her thoughts, "I know it's an odd question, but you guys are energy that is in a human body."

"The human body needs basic needs, and one of them is that food is one of the necessities of life. Food contains nutrients and substances essential for the growth, repair, and maintenance of body tissues and for the regulation of vital processes. Nutrients provide the energy our bodies need to function while water on the other hand—"

"Stop!" Someone yelled, and March turned around to see who it was. It was someone wearing the dark blue jacket with the fur hood, while the pants are black with both red and blue with frost and flame designs on each side, as well as the gloves. At the center, two belts, one red, and one blue, crisscross.

March raised her hands in defense although the past elements had reacted to the unexpected shout, whether it was noticed or not.

The white, green, and fiery red ones startled a little at the abrupt yell. Out of dread or nervousness, one might have shifted away a little on their seat.

The remaining ones in light blue, goldish yellow, blue, and dark red just sat there staring. It was difficult to determine what they were feeling because their eyes were emotionless. 

The sudden outcry, on the other hand, was unforeseen by them. Maybe it made all of them nervous in some manner.

"Just stop, I'm sorry for my hasty yell, but aren't we going to react? After all, you said it," he muttered while crossing his arms while raising a brow as if he was questioning it.

"Ok, I'm sorry," March turned away, anxiously massaging her neck, before stopping when she and the others heard a cough. "Pardon me, but wouldn't an introduction be appropriate first?" a voice asked, she was a little surprised that it was the earth element although it was expected.

"Ah, introductions? I have already introduced myself though," she said with a cheeky grin on her face, making the element sigh while the others were annoyed or amused at her attitude.

She chuckled at the reactions and calmly stated, making Gempa frown at her comment, "There's no need for that, Gempa; after all, you'll all meet in the future one day."

"That's quite problematic," a voice whispered bitterly with a chilly pointed stare, "it would mostly be appropriate for us to know your mysterious guests' names, at least..."

"Mhm, I suppose that's fair, Ais," she said as she sat down, "but I guess Solar already has a theory on what they are? After all, you've all noticed their energy," she smiled, as the past elements looked at the added guest before returning to gaze at the woman. Although the gazes are generally like daggers poised to pierce or generally something else. 

Meanwhile, one person touched another to tell them about the incident unfolding right in front of them, "Psst—Sori!"

"Mhm, what is it, Abang Frost?" Sori said, turning around. "Is it just me, or has March turned herself into a red flag for them?" Frost says, sweating profusely at the sight.

"Oh, she did. It's quite noticeable seeing as the past elements are throwing daggers at her," Sori replied cheerfully. "Yeah, although Uncle Hali's eyes are mostly knives here..," Frost muttered.

"Yeahhh..."

"You know, if they hear you guys, we'd be here for hours..." Supra grumbled out of nowhere...