Chapter 3 - Cocoa And Meeting?

March looked around before coughing again as the music began to make everyone look at the screen. 

The music started playing

"Music?"

"You weren't lying when you said it was a show..."

March chuckled slightly at the remark.

'As a result, it was turned into a show. Did she turn a show out of this boy's story? If so, how and why?' Solar pondered as he side-eyed March before staring at the television and listening to everything.

Aliens came to conquer earth 

For the sake of the cocoa, you're looking for 

The past elements blinked at those lines of the lyrics, aliens come here for cocoa for some myth to them?

The fusions sighed upon hearing that. Meanwhile, March thought, 'Shouldn't they get a better hobby or reason to come to earth other than that?'

You know what, nevermind-

They'll be here soon,

So what will happen?

So we need a savior of the earth 

BoBoiBoy!

March gave a small smile upon hearing and seeing the show. She reminisced about her childhood from it as she hummed the tune along with the song. Although she isn't the only one humming the tune along with the song of the show.

Boboiboy!

Boboiboy!

Ying,

"That's Ying, she manipulates time."

Yaya,

"That's Yaya, she manipulates gravity."

Gopal,

"And, that's Gopal. His powers are molecular manipulation."

The past elements hummed and nodded at the information given to them. So, those are his friends? Interesting…

Meanwhile, some of the fusions quietly cheered while the rest stayed quiet and focused on the screen.

And our superhero 

Boboiboy!

March quietly chanted Boboiboy's name as she clapped her hands. The past elements and fusions noticed this and it was an amusing sight for them.

Boboiboy!

Boboiboy!

March chuckled thinking that Boboiboy would have been embarrassed by the song or her chanting his name even though she isn't the only one.

She glanced at the others and gave a grin seeing some of them had joined her confidently.

The music ends with a logo called Boboiboy.

The screen changed to a sign saying 'Pulau Rintis', then the train was in the background, passing by it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving at the last station shortly," a voice of a man inside the train announced to its passengers. "Thank you for choosing Yongpin Aerotrain."