Chapter 4 - A Spark Of Attention..?

"Anyways, March what happened with the snacks and drinks? It disappeared all of a sudden when I tried to grab one?" One of the fusions asked March.

"Oh-I thought you guys don't wanna at first but hearing you guys wanting Tok Aba's special cocoa, I already asked someone to order and deliver it," March said as she smiled.

"Oh, I see."

"Wait-can't you just magically make it appear?"

Meanwhile, a little girl holding a boy's hand who is walking towards the park to a certain cafe. It was quite busy today or any other day, the two individuals saw three people answering orders or delivering them to their respective customers.

"Ah, so. That's what Boboiboy looks like in person even though he's in his elemental split meaning it is the three elements in control," the boy muttered while the little girl hummed, confused at what her brother said.

"Um—Brother, shouldn't we start ordering?" The little girl asked while the boy looked at her, "Oh, right! We probably should."

"Anyways, what do you want to order?" The boy asked while picking up his sister, "Nothing, just what Auntie ordered though," she muttered as she hugged her brother. He nodded at that as they found a seat.

A couple of minutes later, a boy came to them who looked exhausted from running around to take orders, "Hello, Welcome. What would you like to order?"

"Hello," The boy said as he glanced at his sleeping sister in his arms before smiling at Boboiboy as he looked at him.

"We would like to order—"

A couple of hours later in a certain room, March was looking at something ignoring the chatter filling the room. Then she heard a soft ding indicating the orders were ready to be transported. She glanced at the others, seeing the past elements were trying to get comfortable and getting to know the fusions who are avoiding being questioned, sometimes.

Anyways

"Uhh-I'm not sure?" Frostfire stated while shrugging as he looked at the others inviting them to help him to get out of this situation.

Ais hummed in response although not satisfied with the answer that was given to him about his question. However, it will do for now.

"What are you guys?" One of the past elements asked to make the fusions to look at them.

"Mr. Solar, I thought you wouldn't ask questions?" Glacier inquired while looking at the fusions who looked at each other mumbling as they discussed what to say.

"It's a simple question, it is not the complicated question that I should have asked in a different wording although I am repeating it in less distinctive detail," Solar said as he closed his notebook although it offended some people.

"Now, I'll repeat my words..."

"What are you guys?" Solar asked, glaring at them as the fusions stood silent, not knowing what to answer or how to answer Solar's question.

"After all, you spoke out that you already know us although it appears you know us more than that. It's like that as if you have lived with us nonetheless. March informs us that we will meet in the future, indicating you are all from the future," Solar stated as he crossed his arms and looked at March and then back to the fusions.

"Not to mention you guys looked like Boboiboy," Solar added, continuing to glare at the fusions.

"Also, we or I have guessed that you all are elements although components and energy are familiar but foreign for us as if you guys are-" Before Solar could continue March popped out of nowhere in the area and joined the conversation.