Chapter 5 - Uncontrolled Gale

[Good morning, afternoon or evening, I, welcome the new foxes in this blooming community. I wanted to apologized If I haven't been posting these past few months or days. I have been busy as the same excuse as always but it's true though. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Belated Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years, everyone]

~

Soft laughing filled the room before dying away as a wide bright smile replaced it, "Hahah~ that's very funny Ori~"

"However, it's normal for them to argue or have that sibling rivalry in a sense, although if we compare those two with our comparing game about the fusions with us, then I would say that spot is taken by Frostfire and Supra~," they chirped while snapping their finger and pointing at the individual who is playing the comparing game with them.

Soft chuckles bubbled up, nodding along silently to their answer. "I'd agree, those two argue as much as Halilintar and Solar do at times, Beliung..."

At the mention of them, somewhere far yet still in the future or present, the respective two named elements sneezed at the same time. Effectively stopping the minor banter for a brief moment with confusion before it resumed again.

Meanwhile, back at the reaction room, the past Solar was engrossed in the interro-questioning. The poor victims of this are none other than the fusions attempting to keep up with the rapid questions and still prevent too many things from being said. Some of the past elements felt a little bad for them.

"So would you say th-" The past light element was interrupted mid-sentence with a quiet sneeze, as the past lighting element sneezed as well at the same time. Mostly everyone was a bit confused or caught off guard when the two had sneezed at the same time. Sori and Gentar were two of the ones who recovered quickly from that brief state of confusion, a thought appearing in their minds at the same time.

"Is someone talking about you two?" Both Sori and Gentar said at the same time, confusing the past elements. One in particular was intrigued as to how they even came to that conclusion so far let alone so quickly.

"What do you mean?" Asked the past fire element, tilting his head slightly in confusion as the fusions seemed to quickly agree with what Gentar and Sori had said. Although the fusion silently had to think about how to explain this to them, let alone who would.

"It's a human superstition-"

"What's a superstition?" Past Duri asked as well, slightly interrupting the explanation. Most of the fusions sweat drop because they had completely forgotten, this was still the past versions of their parents or creators. Superstitions aren't exactly a thing among aliens as it is with humans after all. Sopan quietly clears his throat, effectively catching everyone's attention.

"A superstition is a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief. Or in simpler terms-" Sopan continued to explain what is a 'superstition' although it was cut by soft squeezed by two fusions which made everyone gaze towards Frostfire and Supra.

"I swear if he is the one talking about us I'll be questioning him..." The two fusions mumbled out.

"Oh! Interesting~" Past Taufan sang as he chuckled. However, the rest could hear Taufan's chuckle was much more of an evil laugh although it was soft. The others looked at Taufan with shock, dumbfoundedness, or odd glances which could also be the result of concern as well although the past wind element noticed the sudden quietness which he looked at them with confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked concernedly. The others shook their hands or heads as if they were saying it was nothing though soft dark laughter soon interrupted them once again. Regardless of everyone staring at Taufan, it wasn't Taufan laughing this time...it sounded like him...