Chapter 1: Dallia's life

Dallia Greenhill is the fourth born child of the amazing horse rider Adrian Greenhill or also known by his racing name Greenlight and the world renowned Opera singer Bania Greenhill.
Their eldest children Alet and Benjamin(the twins) were a joyful pair. Alet was the considered princess of the family for she was ever the apple of her father's eye for she was the eldest among the two and had inherited her mother's hazel eye and fair skin and her father's ambitious attitude. She was a kind soul and loved her sister Dallia ever so dearly. She too was considered a princess but she was more quiet and shy around people outside her family. She was beautiful and was also good looking like her sister but she unlike her sister had curly somewhat straight hair. Her father made sure that she and her sister lacked nothing good and this is why their mother thought he spoiled them. Alet was 25 at the time of Dallia's wedding and she was wed to David Redmoor II who was an appreciated knight in the king's army and an adquit swords man. He was son to the head in command sir David Redmoor the first. She loved to play croche with her father and brother

Benjamin was a horse rider just like his father. He was also a champion croche player and was a pride to the country and was a close friend to the King Augustine Duke of Chinil. He resembled Alet but he was extremely handsome and charming man. He was also 25 at the time Dallia was marrying. He was married to Margarit Gilmor who was daughter to the famous seamstress and designer Lillian Gilmor. She was a gorgeous lady with beautiful blonde hair.

Christopher,the third born, was a knight in the king's army and also a very close friend and consort to the King. He was the junior captain under David Redmoor II's guard. He was also handsome but was raised to be a Charmin young gentle man. He was yet to marry Christine Sted who was engaged to him but he promised to marry her after his youngest sister Dallia was married. His marriage was an arranged marriage.

Dallia the fourth born in the family was shy and timid. She enjoyed reading and riding. Her intire family knew how to ride a horse.Dallia also played croche with siblings from time to time but she usually would spend her time reading to or playing the piano to her mother. Dallia was 19 at the time she married . She was to be married to Lincoln Landor the eldest and only son of master Henry Landor who arranged the marriage for his son 7 months before his death. Lincoln was to take over his father's wine empire after he was married to Dallia. Lincoln still would keep his promise to his father for he loved him dearly. He was the only parent he had known his intire life for his mother died while he was still young.

Elliott is the youngest of Andrian Greenhill's children. He was a bright and intelligent boy just like the rest of his siblings. He was also a brightly boy and handsome for his age. He was 14 at the time Dallia married. He wanted to become a doctor after he had finished his education. Alet studied design and home interior. Benjamin studied business and commerce. Christopher studied Martial arts and Dallia studied business and commerce as well. She had no interest in studying this but her father gave her a choice to either study or be disowned. She just chose what came to her mind first and seemed easy.