Chapter 4: Farewell

Before the party ended Lincoln told Dallia that he will be coming to collect her early the next morning at around 10 o'clock. Dallia stayed up all night packing with her hand maid Priscilla for she was also going to leave with her.
' Priscilla please don't forget my yellow dress the one with a green belt. I have already put my jewelry box in that case over there so don't worry about it' exclaimed Dallia as she was trying to keep things organized.
Bania entered the room and tears began to fall from her eyes. ' My little princess is all grown up. Seems like only yesterday when you were playing tea party with your stuffed animals. Please promise you will come visit from time to time. ' Bania said weepingly with tears.
Dallia hugged her mother and whispered I promise. They heard a horse neigh and they looked through the window. It was Lincoln and his courch . The courchman helped to carry the bags and Dallia's brothers each gave a her a gift. But she was mostly touched by Elliott's gift who gave her a pan and book so that she could write him letters and sometimes call her on the telephone.
Dallia hugged her father and he handed her a jewelry box similar to the one he gave Alet on her farewell. Lincoln helped Dallia to get into the couch while Priscilla sat in the front with couchman. Dallia sat next to the window and waved her family as they left. Dallia began to cry and Lincoln handed her a hankerchief. ' Thank you' she said ' I am going to miss home. '. ' I have tried my best to make my home as homely for you. I have a library that belonged to my mother, you can have it as your own. And we shall go purchase a horse for you on this day next week. I will try my very best to make you happy' Lincoln said this convincingly and it made Dallia smile.
They arrived at Lincoln's house that was as big as her father's house. 'I can't believe you live in the house by yourself ' she said. ' I have gotten used to my own company ' said Lincoln coldly. At the main entrance of the house, all the maids were lined up and the groundskeeper were there too. Lincoln led Dallia out of the carriage and as soon as all the maids saw her they bowed. The head maid Lady Betty welcomed Dallia and Priscilla. She turned and said to the rest of the helpers 'She is the new lady Landor and I demand you treat her a with respect and this is her right hand maid Priscilla, please welcome her warmly and Cathy please show her around. Understood?' she said with all respect directed to her and to which all the house help replied ' yes, ma'am'.
Lincoln showed Dallia to her room which was right next to Lincoln's on the right and then the library was to the left. Dallia opened the door to the library before she could even see her bedroom. It was a magnificent room with 10 tall and large shelves as high as the ceiling. A walking space separated the 10 shelves 5 left and 5 right and at the end of the walking space was a desk next to the window. To the right of the table was a large portrait of Lincoln's mother. She could tell because below the painting was written ' Louisa Lincoln, a beloved mother, lady and wife. A soul that was deserved everything good'. She was extremely beautiful and had black long hair that resembled Lincolns.
To the left of the table was an equally large portrait of Lincoln's father. Below it was written ' Henry Landor a generous man, caring father and master and a loyal and loving husband'. He was dashingly handsome just like his son. Dallia then turned to the door and saw a portrait of Lincoln but nothing was written below it.
Dallia then made her way to her room which was beautiful and came with all corresponding colours of blue. Her bed was a king size and there were some dresses that in the cupboard that Lady Betty said that Lincoln purchased. Priscilla was in her new uniform which was black and white and hair was in a bun. Dallia complimented Priscilla as she was finishing up unpacking Dallia's things.
Dallia sat down on her new bed and sighed. Priscilla asked if she could get Dallia anything and Dallia denyed and dismissed her. ' This is my new life now' she said to herself. Catherine knocked on the door and said that master Lincoln requested to have lady Dallia meet him in the dinning hall. Dallia took off her over coat and went down to dinner where the chef prepared a beef soap with filled pasta. They had just began eating when a man who looked like a butler came and told Lincoln that an argent matter had come up at the.
Lincoln excused himself and said he will be back shortly. Dallia eat her lunch and went to explore the library. She found a book by mistory writer that she hadn't read before. She sat and read 6 chapter. When she finished them she saw it was supper time and Lincoln still wasn't back. She had her supper and waited for Lincoln but it was already 4 'till midnight. She just wrapped her self in a bed and blanket and fell asleep