S1E1: Green Lanterns light!

In the far regions of the galaxy we see the planet that is in a violent war against something extremely powerful that the universe has ever seen. We see fallen bodies with aliens wearing green suits with rings all around as fire is seen everywhere follow by explosions as buildings and towers get destroyed.

We then cut inside of a building where we see a group of old alien beings gathering around as one of them places a ring within a pad and closes it.

??? 3: All of our Lantern are close to death. What makes you think this will work?

???: 1: This is the only way for the survival of our corps. I just wish this ring will find a user that will restart a new Green Lantern Corp.

The tower shakes as the ceiling above them open as they all look up qnd watched as the pod launches into space and escapes the planet as the doors behind them blows up and they turn to be face with a figure.

??? 1: This will not be the end of us. As long our will is strong, we will survive.

Seconds later the large tower blows up as the planet is in chaos while the pod travels through space and making it way through the stars. Soon it make its way to a planet called....Earth.

(Meanwhile)

We see a futuristic like city as technology has advanced throughout the years and now technology has evolved. On a tree making it's stop we see passages inside the train and waiting for their stop and soon the train stop came as the train doors open and they all leave the train.

One of these passagers was a teenage boy named Y/n L/n who climb out of the train and make his way out of the train station and make his walk to where Hibiki snd Miku were at.

While walking his phone rang which he pulled out his phone and it was his father as he answered his phone and puts it over his ear.

Y/n: Hey dad, just left the train and making my way to the concert.

Goro: (phone) That's good to hear son. You know how your mother is.

Y/n: Well I can't blame her for what the world has become since the Noise attacks. But she got to understand that I'm a young adult now and I'll be alright.

Goro: (phone) I know son. Anyways I'll be at work while your little brother is at his friends house so you'll be home alone after the concert. See you when  we get home.

Y/n: (smile) I will dad. Bye.

He hangs up and walk by a TV with a news on talking about a Noise attacks in a town far from here. He glance at the TV screen and then keeps on walking. After half a minute he arrived at the concert as he walked inside the building and look around for Hibiki and Miku.

Hibiki: Y/n! You came!

He turn to see Hibiki rushing over to him and then hugging him which he smiled and hug her back.

Y/n: (smile) Of course I'll be here. Say, Where's Miku?

Hibiki: Oh she can't come. Her grandfather isn't feeling well so her parents are gonna go over and keep an eye on him.

Y/n: Shame. Well maybe I'll record the show and share it with Miku.

Hibiki: (smile) Sounds great.

Y/n: (smile) Now let's go and get some snacks.

She agree and they head off to grab some snacks while we cut to back stage were we see Tsubasa sitting do behind at some boxes a bit nervous when a familiar voice calls out to her.

???: It's had to fill in the time, isn't it?

She turn to see Kanade as she kneel down next to her as Tsubasa nodes to her.