S1E7: Project Nehushtan

Tsubasa approaches Hibiki and Y/n and stood between them. She glance at Y/n while he stare at her as she stare at him and node for a truths. He nodes back and turn back to woman wearing the Nehushtan armor and Paza as Paza licks her lips.

Paza: I can not wait to rip you apart. The three of you are gonna die.

Hibiki: (little scared) She's kinda creepy.

Y/n: So mind telling us your name?

Chris: (smirk) Call me Chris Green Lantern and I must say, you are talked by everyone in this city. Bit a shame the government thinks of you as a threat and wanted to kill you or contain you.

Y/n: Well they gonna do a lot more better if they want to stop me.

Chris: (smirk) We'll see about it. He's all your Paza.

Paza: (smirk) Finally. Let's rumble.

She then flies towards Y/n and crash into him. He bring him out of the park and crash into a building as tables, chairs, computers and everything else is sent flying from the crash.

Y/n gets up and looks around for Paza only to summon a shield very quickly as Paza strike at him with her yellow construct axe. The impact made Y/n be sent flying back and crash into the wall.

He gets up an creates a green construct of a minigun and open fire at Paza. She created a construct bubble to protect herself from the shots as Y/n keeps shooting at her and then Paza flies towards him and punched him in the face.

The two brawl as they each land hits and blows at each other. Then Y/n blasted Paza, sending her flying and crashing through a wall, leaving a hole as Y/n was about to go in.

When suddenly a large printer came flying out of the hole and was heading towards him only for Y/n to catch it and set it down. Then he gets blasted back as he flies through the hole they made and he falls down the building.

Then he stop falling and fly away from the building qnd once far he stared at the building and then turn to see Hibiki and Tsubasa needed help. He then fired a beam out of his ring to eliminate the Noise around them. Once that Hibiki and Tsubasa look up as he node at them with a smirk.

Suddenly he heard explosions from the building and turn to see 20 yellow construct missiles heading towards him. Y/n creates construct jets to be use to blow up the missiles as he took most of them out but 5 missiles were still coming towards him.

Then Y/n stretched his arms back and then clap his hands together, creating and green construct blast to destroy the remaining 5 missiles.

Y/n was tired as he is catching his breath not will not recover until the battle is won. In front of him was only smoke when suddenly Paza burst through the smoke and kicked him hard in the face. This sent him flying down to the ground as there was a huge blast once he hit the ground.

Y/n lays within the ground as he slowly gets up and cough out some blood as Paza lands onto the ground as he looks up at her.

Paza: (smirk) You look pathetic. You could have unleashed all that power of the ring and end him but yet your holding back.

Y/n: I don't need to unleash my power just so I can defeat you.

Paza: (smirk) Cute. But still pathetic.

She creates a construct sword and swing sit at him but he bends backwards, dodging the slash as all the trees around them is chopped off. Then Paza fired a beam which Y/n also fires a beam and the two baked clash and the two try to break through.

The two of them struggle to defeat each other as they continue shooting their beams. Y/n keeps going with every will power he has as he slowly make his way towards Paza.