S1E8: The Investigation

We see Y/n at the hospital to visit Tsubasa as he follow the nurse to her room. Once there the nurse opens the door and he step inside and inside he sees Tsubasa sitting in bed as she turns and sees him.

Y/n: (smile) Hey. You doing alright?

Tsubasa: Good. What about you and Hibiki?

Y/n: We're doing okay. Hey I got you something to eat.

He lifted up a bag that he bring which surprised Tsubasa and minutes later the two begin eating with Y/n sitting on a chair as they ate their food.

Tsubasa: This is really good.

Y/n: (smile) Genjuro told me you like that food and told me a place where they sale it.

Tsubasa: Oh.....your nice for doing this.

Y/n: (smile) It's no problem.

The two keeps eating until Tsubasa stop eating as she looks at her food and then said.

Tsubasa: I'm sorry.

Y/n: Huh?

Tsubasa: I'm sorry I was harsh on you and Hibiki. I know I shouldn't be mad at both of you for what happened 2 years ago. I've always been with Kanade for years but when she lost her ability to sing......I was shocked and.....afraid. I know she is okay but......I feel like she was robe from her dream and.....I feel so upset of myself. I shouldn't have done something to stop her or anything but I couldn't. In the end, my anger shifted towards you and Hibiki even through you save her life. I just want to apologise for the harsh words and insulats. It was not right for me to say or do and I'm truly am sorry.

There was silence within the room as Tsubasa is waiting for anything from Y/n and was suspected any punishment but he just simply say.

Y/n: (smile) I forgive you Tsubasa.

She turn to him, looking surprised that he forgive her as he finish his food and then telle Tsubasa.

Y/n: I can't really much blame you. If anything would to happen to my brother or anyone I care for then I would act like a jerk. I understand your bound with Kanade and I have no anger towards you or anyone.

Tsubasa: (surprised) Really? Not even a little bit?

Y/n: (smile) My dad once said to me never "Hold any anger towards otherwise, sometimes they gone through something that turn them this way. Just forgive and treat them as a friend."

Tsubasa: I see.

Then she let's out a small giggle which surprised Y/n a bit and then Tsubasa says.

Tsubasa: Sorry. It reminds me the time how Kanade was showing off something only to get injured and ended up in the hospital.

Y/n: (small smile) Was it really embarrassing?

Tsubasa: (small smile) Yeah. She even told me to never share this to anyone ever again.

Y/n: (smirk) Even though you told me?

Tsubasa: Well are you going to tell her?

Y/n: (smirk) Maybe.

The two falls silent for a moment and then the two let out a small laugh as they continue talking for a while. Soon Y/n ask Tsubasa.

Y/n: So what are your thoughts about Chris and this armor she is wearing?

Tsubasa: Well.......I think she is working with someone.

Y/n: What makes you say that?

Tsubasa: Let's think about this. The Nehushatan with locate underneath the Zwei Wing concert. Everything was okay when the noise attack. After that the armor disappeared only for Chris to wear it. Its impossible for her to sneak inside the facility and steal the armor during an attack. Also do you think that attack was out of nowhere? The Noise usually just attack the whole city but instead they attack a concert, almost like they knew there was something underneath.